12.WDW+Eben

Type: Fluff
Ship: Wdw+Eben
Famous: Yes
Submissives(bottoms): Zach and Daniel

Jonah's POV
"That's bullshit." I yelled slamming my fist on the table. Our management had just told me and my boyfriends had to breakup or get " fake girlfriends".

"It's not good for the pr Jonah. You can't all be homosexual. There has to be some of you that are straight or else the fans will be upset. We-." Our manager started but Eben cut him off. While Corbyn came to hug me knowing I needed it right now to calm down. Zach and Daniel were crying in Jack's arms. Which broke my heart. I promised myself that I would make sure we can be together no matter what.

"We don't want to fucking hear it. You either let it be or we leave this fucking management." Eben yelled deathly staring our manager.

"You can't-." He started but Corbyn cut him off.

"Yes we fucking can" Corbyn screamed pulling my hand. As Eben took Jack's hand who was carrying Daniel. I picked Zach up and we left the building.

We got in the car and I sat with Zach and Dani in the back.

"I'm sorry babies." I said looking at both of them with guilt.

"It's fine Jo. It's not your fault." Dani replied.

"I'm gonna make it better I promise." I whispered.

I ended up making it better and keeping my promise because we changed music labels. One,that actually accepted homosexuality.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one. I mean no hate towards why don't we's management even though I don't always agree with there decisions I still think they do a pretty good job with the boys:)