18.Actually I Just Miss You-Janiel

Ship: Janiel
Type: Fluff
Famous: yes
Bottom: Daniel

Daniel's POV
I was laying in my bed scrolling on my phone. When I got a call it was from Jack my ex boyfriend. We had broken up 2 months ago because we were just too caught up in life and decided it was time to end it.

"Hey why are you calling? Do you need help with something?" I asked

Me and Jack were on good terms but we didn't really call each other unless we needed help with music or something.

"Actually I just miss you and I need to see you're pretty face again." He said as my heart melted. I didn't want to admit it to myself but I missed him like hell.

"I uh-I missed you too Jack. When are you free?" I asked him trying to stop the butterflies that were erupting in my stomach.

"Whenever you are love." I could practically hear the smirk through the phone. He knew that when we were together he would call me that and I would practically melt.

"How about 6pm tonight at my house." I said blushing like crazy trying to ignore my emotions that were going wild.

"Sure thing babe." He said before hanging up before I could even reply.

"OMG that boy is driving me crazy." I mumbled to myself.

I headed to my bedroom changing into a blue champion hoodie and a pair of black ripped jeans. I sprayed cologne and styled my hair. It was already 5:45pm when I was done getting ready.

I scrolled through Instagram and played on my phone. Until I heard a knock on my door. I got up to get it and saw my handsome ex boyfriend.

"OMG I missed you so much. Can I hug you Dani?" Jack exclaimed as I nodded slowly. He pulled me in his arms as I breathed in his scent that I missed so much.

"I missed you too Jack." I said pulling out of the hug and blushing hiding myself with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Don't hide yourself it's cute when you blush. Dani I want to give us a second chance. We both know that we didn't break up because our relationship was hard or because we didn't love each other. What do you think?" He asked me as I looked up at him. I felt myself getting lost in his eyes.

"Hello Dani." He said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry. Yea we can definitely give each other a second chance." I said as he gently grabbed my face.

"Great." He replied before placing his soft lips on mine.