32.Jealousy got the best of us-WDW+ Eben Pt.3

Requested by: RanbooIsMyComfort
Type: I don't really know
Famous: no
Ship: WDW + Eben

Jonah's POV
"Did he just break up with us?" I asked shocked feeling anger,sadness and jealousy build up inside of me making me clench my fist.

"Yes." Corbyn said falling down on the floor crying and screaming. That made my heart break even more and usually I would run up to comfort him,but I was just so upset that my fist met with the wall punching a hole inside of it making Jack gasp in shock. He was the calmest out of all of us and I think it's because he didn't get the fact that Zach is really gone yet.

"Guys I don't think you guys are gonna wanna hear this." Eben said in a worried tone looking at my bloody hand and the whole in the hole in the wall,Corbyn broken down on the floor, Jack standing there shocked and Daniel pacing back and forth.

"What the fuck is it? It can't be worse than this." Daniel replied bitterly.

"Zach is back with Brandon." Eben responded in a soft voice. Making me punch another hole, corbyn cry even harder, Jack having silent tears running down his face and Daniel throwing something at the window making it break.

"Whoa!" Eben yelled making us all turn to him.

"Y'all need to breathe. You guys are never going to talk to him again even less get back with him by behaving this way. You boys need help and I'm gonna help ok. Now please go upstairs and rest." Eben added making us all nod in agreement to tired to fight anymore.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one shot. I had a 3h French exam today so sorry if there's any typos my brain is tired.