38.Lonely-Dornah

Requested by: RanbooIsMyComfort
Type: angst to fluff
Ship: dornah(Daniel,Jonah and Corbyn)
Famous: yes
Important a/n at the end please read

Corbyn's pov
I woke up this morning to empty spots next to me once again. My boyfriends Jonah and Daniel we're always hanging out with Zach instead of me and I felt lonely and uncared for. I started sobbing in my pillow and I did that most of the day. Until my boyfriends finally came back.

"Baby why are you crying?" Jonah asked me sitting next to me in bed a concerned look on his face.

"Is he really just a friend?" I questioned tear stains now on my cheek.

"What do you mean Corby?" Daniel asked rubbing my back softly.

"You guys spend more time with Zach than me." I cried desperately as Daniel and Jonah quickly cuddled me.

"Baby it's because we're planning you a surprise and Zach offered to help but we're sorry we should have still spent more time with you." Jonah spoke before placing a soft kiss on my forehead his arms wrapped around me.

"What's the surprise?" I questioned in a small voice.

"You'll fin out later Love but for now we're gonna have a Netflix marathon and get cuddled under blankets ok?" Daniel proposed wiping away my tears with his sleeve and placing a soft kiss on my cheek which made me smile again. I knew I had my boyfriends back.

Hey guys I have an important announcement I will no longer accept requests from now. It is only temporarily because I have a monthly challenge coming in the month of May and I want to prepare that and I don't want to post 2x a day because I'm busy with other things. I'm sorry I hope you guys will understand.