7.New Beginnings-WDW+Eben

Ship:wdw+Eben
Type:fluff
Bottom: Corbyn, Zach and Daniel
Famous: yes

Jonah's POV
Today is an important day, me and my boyfriends are moving in together. Me,Corbyn and Eben already lived together but we are now moving in a new house with our other boyfriends Zach, Daniel and Jack. We've been dating since we started the band and we finally feel like it's time to move in together and get a new beginning.

"Babies are you guys ready?" I asked playing with the car keys holding a box.

"Yep" Eben replied Corbyn clinging in his arms like a koala. Which made me lightly smile.

"Wait Daniel pick me up like Corbyn." Zach whined running after Dani.

"Ugh fine love." He rolled his eyes before picking him up. While Jack picked the last box off the floor. I thanked him and opened the door.

"Welcome to our new house." I dramatically said as Dani,Zach and Corbyn ran in the house excitedly like kids.

"Hold up boys we need to unpack." I said picking up a squealing Daniel.

After hours of unboxing

"Ugh I'm so tired." Jack sighed letting himself fall on the bed. Me and him ended up doing a lot of work but that's ok.

"Same" Zach said laying beside him.

"Love, you and Dani were running around while Corbyn was clinged on to Eben. Why are you tired?" I chuckled.

"Running makes you tired you know." Dani playfully added.

"Of course it does." Jack kissed his cheek.

"I have and had a headache guys sorry I couldn't help." Corbyn said rubbing his temples.

"It's fine baby." Eben reassured.

"Yea it's fine Corbs don't worry." We all added.

"Now can we sleep I'm exhausted." Jack said closing his eyes.

"Yep love you babies" I said

"Love you too" they answered falling in a deep slumber.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one shot. I don't know how I feel about it