9.Comforting-WDW+Eben

I just wanted to let you know that I just published my Zach fanfic and it would mean the world to me if you read it. I will still be posting here if i get requests and when I want to:)

Ships: wdw + Eben
Type: fluff
Famous: famous
Bottom: Zach

Jonah's POV
Me and my 4 boyfriends were on the couch talking for our other boyfriend Zach to come home. He was out with his childhood friends. When all of a sudden he bursted through the door crying and locked himself in his barely used bedroom.

"OMG what happened" Dani got up concerned the rest of us got up as well running to see him.

"Zach love open up please. We want to comfort you." Jack pleaded.

"N-no I want to be alone." He stuttered.

"Baby we're coming in whether you like it or not." Eben said banging on the door.

"Fine." He opened the door and his upset face popped up making my heart break. I picked him up and sat on the bed with him the boys following.

"What's wrong doll?" Corbyn asked concern filling his voice.

"My friends don't agree with me having more than one boyfriend. They said I'm a disgrace." He cried in my chest. I immediately got mad at these assholes how dare they.

"Love they don't deserve you as a friend if they don't accept you for you. You are everything but a disgrace ok baby?" I said wiping away his tears with the tissue Daniel gave me.

"Now how about we make an apple pie? I know how much you love the smell of apples." Jack proposed making Zach smile.

"Great idea" Eben added grabbing Corbyn and Jack's hand pulling them up from the bed.

"You ok doll? Daniel asked before getting up as well.

"Yeah I'm fine now" Zach smiled. I got up myself Zach still in my arms then we went and made the best apple pie ever to make my youngest boyfriend feel better and realise he doesn't need fake friends when he had us.