14.Hybrid-Donah

Requested by: JikkiRosa ( I hope you liked this one if you don't let me know. I didn't make it that heated because I didn't know how.)
Type:fluff gets slightly heated
Famous: Jonah
Ship: Donah

Daniel's POV

I had just shifted into cat form and was walking in the streets trying to find a place to stay. When this muscular,tall brunette figure came up to me and picked me up.

"Omg you're so cute it's a shame that you're a stray cat. I'll totally adopt you though. " He said placing me on the passenger side of his car.

If it were any other person I would be so outraged that they adopted me,but this stranger was so handsome and looked so kind and genuine.

About a week later

It's been a week since I've lived at the guy,that's actually named Jonah,house for a week and I have to hide when I shift back to human form. He's been really kind to me giving me affection,food and just love in general,but now I have a big problem I'm in my heat. Which means I'm horny all the time. I went to the bathroom and shifted in human form. Jonah was gone at the studio recording music. So I didn't need to worry about him seeing me.

I was pleasuring myself when all of a sudden Jonah bursted through the door catching me in the act.

"A-Are you a hybrid?" Jonah stuttered eyes wide in shock.

"Y-yes" I answered embarrassed.

"What's your name when you're in human form?" He questioned.

"Daniel." I replied

"Ok are you in heat?" He asked again. I slowly nodded."Let me help you." He said smashing his lips on mine his hands finding a way to my waist. Which lead to a make out and a hookup.