6.Broke down car-Dorbyn

Requested by: StarJennie21
Type:fluff
Ship: Daniel + Corbyn(Dorbyn)
Famous:yes
Daniel's POV
"Hey Corbyn can you take me home? My car doesn't have anymore battery and I'm kind of stuck at the studio right now. I-" I asked Corbyn on the phone rambling away before he cut me off.

"Of course I'll pick you up Dani. I'll be there in 10." He replied chuckling which made my heart melt. I've had a crush on the new brunette for a while now and that's a reason why I asked him to come get me.

"I'm sorry Corbyn I made you come here for nothing. I could of asked Jonah instead." I rambled on again. A thing that happens when I'm nervous

"Daniel stop I don't mind I love spending time with you." He smirked which made me blush.

"Plus don't ask Jonah anything I wouldn't of liked that." He added.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I like you Daniel as more than a friend." He admitted.

"I love you too Corbyn." I replied

"Really then I guess I can do this." He said smashing his lips onto mine. I quickly melted into the kiss.

"Be mine?" He asked pulling away grabbing my hands.

"Of course" I answered and he then drove me home. His hand on my thigh the whole time.

Who knew that I would end up in a relationship with my bandmate because of a broke down car.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one. If you have requests leave them in the comments:)