36.Pregnancy Prank Pt.2-WDW

Requested by: JikkiRosa
Type: Fluff
Ship: WDW
Famous: Yes

Zach's POV
Today I woke up and realized my boyfriends were gone at the studio. So I decided I wanted to prank them for a second day in a row. I called Eben the person I love to throw pranks with especially on my boyfriends. He said he would be over in five.

"So what are we gonna do? Nothing too dangerous since you're pregnant. I'm not asking for a death wish from your boyfriends especially since we pranked them yesterday and Corbyn called me to tell me off." Eben rolled his eyes at his last confession and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I was thinking we could pretend to make out when they come in the house after they came back from the studio."

"You really want me fucking dead don't you." Eben chuckled but still agreed.

~After the studio~

I was pinned against the wall Eben's arm touching the wall making it seem like we were kissing when the boys came through the door.

"What the fuck?!" Jonah yelled dropping his bag in the process.

"Why did you fucking cheat? Zach we trusted you." Daniel cried out wrapped in Jack's arms.

"It's actually Eben's baby right not ours." Jack said tears slowly running down his face.

"Eben I told you to stay the fuck away from Zach and you didn't fucking listen." Corbyn screamed pacing back and forth.

"Guys stop! It's just a prank we weren't even touching each other see!" I shouted Eben taking his arms away from the wall.

"Thank god!" Jonah replied sighing in relief.

"And Jack please don't think it's Eben's baby I would never I love you guys too much and I wouldn't want my baby to have any other dads than you guys." I added pulling Jack for a really tight hug.

"Sorry Eb I lost my temper." Corbyn said looking down at his feet in shame.

"It's fine bro but I'm gonna go." He answered waving us off and leaving.

"Come here Zach." Daniel said pulling me in for a group hug. We stayed there cuddled for a few minutes when I started feeling really sleepy.

"Let's get you to bed." Jonah said picking me up and laying me down in the bed. The rest of them doing the same and I slowly fell asleep in my boyfriends embrace.

I loved my boyfriends so much.