17.Kitten-Janah

Requested by: JikkiRosa
Type: Fluff
Ship: janah
Famous: yes
Bottom: Jack

Jonah's POV
Jack,my boyfriend of 6 months and bandmate of 4 years had always wanted to adopt a cat. He had asked all of us for years to get him one, but we always refused. Since we're so busy with touring and music that we would leave it all alone all the time. Even though cats are fine by themselves I still think he wouldn't be fair for that poor animal. So today me and Corbyn were walking in the mall together. When we passed the Claire's boutique. I saw the cutest cat ears headband and immediately had to buy it. It reminded me so much of Jack and his love for kittens.

"Hey babe look what I got." I said walking in the bedroom where he was and put the headband on my head.

"Aww Jo you're so cute." He replied smiling coming to hug me.

"I bought it because I know how much you want kitty but we can't have one. So I thought I could be as cute as one." I explained which made him smile even wider.

"Aww babe you didn't have to do that." Jack said as I placed a soft kiss on his head.

"Yes because it makes you smile. Now let's go cuddle on the bed." I said picking him up so we can cuddle on the bed.

"I love you kitten." I confessed to him as he was about to fall asleep.

"I love you too." He yawned closing his eyes.