30.Jealousy got the best of us-WDW+Eben

Requested by:JikkiRosa sorry if this isn't what you want I got carried away at the end
Type: jealousy,anger
Ship: Wdw + Eben
Famous: no

Jonah's POV
Me and my boyfriends were playing online soulmates games laughing and having fun. It was now Zach's turn and I was expecting him to put one of our names but he put his ex's name,Brendon. The result came back to a 100% match. Which made me share a look with my other boyfriends and I could tell they were as pissed of as me.

"Match made in heaven uh?" I huffed pulling Zach on my lap in a jealous manner.

"Too bad you're with us instead." Corbyn added kissing Zach's head.

"Guys it's just a stupid quizz. It's only for fun. You know I love you boys. " Zach explained rolling his eyes like it was obvious.

"Ok." Daniel responded clearly not buying it either because he crossed his arms on his chest.

A couple hours later
"I think we should fucking go do something to that fucker." Eben spoke as all 5 of us were in the living room Zach fast asleep.

"Ok let's go." I agreed grabbing the car keys. We all got in the car and I drove to his house.

We broke down his door and got in him looking at us in fear.

I grabbed him by the collar and Corbyn spoke.

"Don't fucking speak to Zach anymore you hear me." He nodded in fear and we left the house without saying a word.

I kind of like this one shot even though the ending is quite extreme.