request: Clingy Tommy

Pronouns: she/her

CW: cingyinnit

Pairing: Tommy x reader

:Tommy is around 20 in this:

@-devynisp0ggers- I hope this lives up to your expectations 

Y/n's POV

I sighed, grabbing my luggage from the baggage claim. I checked my phone to see if Tommy had answered my text, seeing nothing I turned it off and wheeled my bag out the doors.

The plane ride was long and the 4 year old seated behind me didn't care much for my sleep schedule.

My eyes drooped as I leaned my shoulder on the wall, watching the people from my flight frantically run for the nearest cab.

I waited a few minutes letting the chaos calm before waving down my own. It is late, I hope he isn't stuck in traffic. I thought as I threw my bags in the trunk. He's gotta be asleep.

I gave the driver my address and leaned my head on the window, undoubtedly going to doze off in the hour drive.

--

"Hey, wake up," My eyes blinked open, seeing the driver's grumpy face staring at me, "We're here,"

I nodded, sleep clouding my thoughts as I gave him the money I owed him. I quickly thanked him, getting out of the car and opening the trunk.

I dragged the luggage out, slamming the trunk, and walked to the front door. I watched as the cab left, fiddling with my keychain before finding the correct one. The small pieces of metal clinked together as I unlocked the deadbolt.

I sighed at the familiar surroundings, finally home. I smiled a little. I didn't bother moving the bags from in front of the door and I made my way up the stairs. I quietly opened the bedroom door, cringing as it creaked.

I recognized the head of blonde hair and smiled. I went to the wardrobe, picking out a pair of pajamas then getting changed in the bathroom.

I flicked off the light then opened the door, quietly walking over to the bed. I yawned as my body sunk into the mattress, sighing in content. Finally home.

"Y/n?" Tommy called, turning over. His eyes glinted in the darkness, "That you?"

I hummed.

"Oh my fuckinggg god," He covered his face with his hands, "I was supposed to pick you up,"

I smiled, patting his messy hair, "It's alright Tom, I got a cab,"

"Nooooo, it's not, I should've picked you up, I shouldn't have streamed so long," He ranted. My eyes softened seeing him beat himself up.