Origin SMP platonic

Pronouns: they/them

CW: fighting but no detail

Pairing: Origin SMP platonic

Origin Smp

-I'm not caught up at all with this SMP and have no idea what's going on so this is just one au-

Your Ranboos sibling in this one

Y/n's POV (your like 9)

'Cmon Y/n, we have to get out of here," Philza whispered urgently to me. I looked at him confused.

"This is our home, why do we have to leave?" I asked innocently. He looked down at me with pity. He covered my shoulder with one of his wings, shielding me from a fight going on with other endermen. A few seconds later he had picked me up and flew me up to one of the towers that bordered the dragon's territory. He set me down on the obsidian gently.

"Where is Ranboo?" I asked, walking over to the edge, looking for my twin.

"Careful Y/n," he said sternly, "You can't teleport yet, don't fall," I nodded at him, looking back down at the ground. Below us, the endermen that I had grown up with were fighting with other creatures. They were much shorter than us and ran with weapons I didn't recognize.

I looked up at Philza, he looked quite similar to the other creatures, besides the large wings that were on his back. He wore clothes that differed greatly from the endermen, the only other creatures that inhabited the end other than the Shulks and Elytrian.

A Shulk was a creature that guarded the end cities where Endermen lived and Elytrain's were creatures that soured high in the sky, more like lookouts than anything else. There weren't really many things that they needed to protect the cities from so they usually lived amongst the Endermen.

I stared at the ground, looking for my other half, I couldn't see him, however. His black and white face that usually stood out like a sore thumb couldn't be found anywhere. We were twins, almost identical besides that my right side white and my left black and Ranboo's white side was his left, and right was black.

Philza stepped next to me and I looked up at him.

"Where is he?" I asked, fear flaring up in my chest. I hadn't ever been apart from my brother for more than a few hours at a time.

"I don't know Y/n," He sighed.

Philzas POV

I looked down at the young enderman. They couldn't understand what was happening, they didn't know their history.

This had happened before, the humans had found the end portal. Their curiosity would cost thousands of lives, from all the species that roamed the End and the stupidly curious humans. They would come, expecting to be respected, and kill everything they saw as unordinary or everything that didn't bend to their will.

I sighed, the last time war had broken out between the two worlds the Enderian cities had become rare, found very far between each other. It didn't use to be like this however, there used to be cities packed to the brim with life, the three species of the End living in harmony. Now there was a direct divide between them, because of Elytrain's human traits they were no longer trusted by the Shulks and Endermen.
I had to save as many creatures as possible. I looked down at the young Enderain, they were a hybrid, half enderman and half unknown. Same as their brother. The two were the only hybrids found in a very long time, they were found hungry and abandoned in an Enderian city, cowering from the many feet threatening to step on their small bodies. I had rescued them, taking them to my home, a large cave on the side of one of the large End islands. I had raised them far away from any Enderman that would potentially harm them. I had grown to love them as a father. It was funny how different they were from each other, Y/n's personality had always been more protective while their brother cowered away from most things. They would always help him out, protect him if he was scared.