Stranded Ranboo x reader

Pronouns: She/they

TW/CW: blood/gore, survivor's guilt

slight death warning but ill put brackets for when you can skip

Pairing: Ranboo x reader

(mostly platonic unless you guys want an extra part)

I GOT THIS IDEA FROM @Learzaaaaispog ON HER BOOK STRANDED

GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE IM IN LOVE

(and she is actually a really pog person :D)

This will definitely be a bit of a longer one - like way longer (sorry)

ANYWAY- PLEASE ENJOY

Y/N's POV

"EVERYONE, PLEASE STAY SEATED," I blink open my eyes at the loud intrusion of my sleep, seeing one of the flight attendants with her hands cupped around her mouth so her yells could be heard in the back of the plane.

I squint, still not fully aware of my surroundings, before looking behind me at the other passengers. Most of them were standing or tripping over one another to get a look out a window.

"PLEASE TAKE YOUR LIFE JACKETS OUT FROM UNDER YOUR SEATS," The flight attendant yelled again, and snapped me out of my daze.

SHIT

I snap my head forward, reaching between my knees and under the seat, and felt for the buoyant foam vest. When my fingers touched the rather familiar fabric I quickly wrapped my hand around it, tugging out from its pocket under my seat.

I put my arms through the intended holes, tightening the straps around my middle. The last few sane thoughts then went through my head urged me to take my handbag out of the storage compartment above my head. With shaky knees and hands, I stood, pulling my body out of my chair and opening the compartment. I find it instantly, pulling the gray arm straps out, along with the bag itself.

I was jolted back into my seat when the plane shuddered. Tears filled my eyes and I sent silent prayers to anyone that would listen, Gods or anything of inhuman powers that would listen.

Screams filled the air as I wrapped my body around my belongings, tears spilling from my eyes as I sent silent goodbyes to my friends and family that would never hear my apologies and farewells.

I felt gravity shift with one last surge like I was running full speed into a concrete wall. The plane hit the ocean.

My body jolted backward like a ragdoll, my head hitting the metal wall of the plane and everything went dark.

-- time skip --

Burning, that's all I knew as my eyes blinked open. I couldn't move as I coughed, the feeling of flames shooting out of my throat was all I could comprehend.

Not the hand on my back, or the anxious but comforting words coming out of the stranger's mouth.

I squeezed my eyes shut, body shuddering as I tried to breathe again. Most of the water had been forced from my lungs but I still felt as though my insides were on fire.

All I could hear was the strangled gasps I let out every few seconds and the muffled crashing of water somewhere behind or in front of me. Because I was so disoriented I couldn't tell what was right in front of me or hundreds of feet away.

I gasped for breath again and tried to open my eyes to no avail. Suddenly I felt a pressure on my shoulder, pushing me down. I tried to fight it for a moment but ultimately found my muscles too weak to hold my weight and the added pressure.