BrotherInnit - Tommy REQUEST

CW: fluffinnit

@GodlySanitss i hope you like it-

B/n - brothers name

PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS 

Uh any things about the smp plot and lore is mixed up so tubbo and ranboo are canonically married and Michael is a thing still, puffy just blew up the community house BUT that is all background lore/jokes - L'manburg is still a thing and all that with the war and exile still hasn't happened. Just all mixed up

Watchers POV:

I smile at my screen, watching Tommy as he cussed Dream out for yelling at Tubbo.

It was entertaining watching his face contort in fake emotions as Dream called him a 'bitch' and even more entertaining when he stuttered over his words for a moment, not used to being the one on the receiving end.

I put my phone down for a moment, answering another question on my exam before picking it back up, I was confused when I saw Tommy's face flash with concern, Dream had gone quiet.

"One second chat," The blonde clicked something, probably muting, then turned around and went out of his room. I could still hear shuffling so I guessed he misclicked and did not mute, or he clicked something else.

-- pov shange to LesbianInnit --

I lean back in my chair as Dream goes quiet, leaving the discord call when I cussed him out. I smile with pride, about to make a snarky comment about him being a puss, when I hear my front door slam shut.

My eyebrow raises and I look at my stream for a moment,

"One second chat," I mumble close to my mic before going to mute the stream.

I contemplated turning off my webcam but decided not to as my parents weren't home and my little brother had already had some screen time.

I get up from my chair, opening the door to step into the hall when he rounds the corner up the staircase.

"B/n?"

The boy looked up for a split second before dipping his head down again. In that split second, I was able to catch his teary eyes.

"Hey," I kneel down next to him, resting a hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head slightly and I drop it.

"Wanna play a game?" He looks at me, whipping his nose with the hem of his shirt.

I tilt my head in question and he nods slightly.

"I'm streaming," He smiles a bit, I smirk.

"Wanna cause some trouble on the smp?"

"Yes!" He nods his head violently.