Ranboo x reader - Idiot

Pronouns: She/her

CW/TW: alcohol consumption

Pairing: Ranboo x reader

The bold writing, in the beginning, is chat btw

Ranboo POV

"NO," I slam my hands on my desk as my player falls to its demise, for the seventh time that game, "WHY AM I SO BAD,"

I pout under my mask, turning my head to seem like I'm staring at the camera.

"Chat why do you do this to me,"

:LMAO your so bad Mr. Boo

:L

:L

:oop

I sigh, shaking my head, "Like usual, no support," I join another lobby, choosing to play bed wars when my phone rings.

"Uh, hold on chat," I switch off my camera and mic to look at my phone, only one person could call me even if my phone is on silent.

"Hello?"

"Heya Ranboo," She drags my name out, voice wavering, obviously intoxicated.

"Hey Y/n," I sigh, rubbing in between my eyes, "What did you do this time?"

"What do you mean?" She giggles.

"Where are you?"

"Local bar,"

"Why are you there,"

"I was lonely," Her voice gives for a second and I feel a pang in my heart.

"Y/n, you should have called me,"

"Sorry, Boo,"

"It's fine, I uh," I glance at my monitors, they can wait, I can apologize later, "I'll be there in a bit,"

"Thank you Boo, love ya,"

"Love you too Y/n," The line goes dead and I fix my mask and glasses with a sigh.

I unmute and turn my camera back on with a small wave from my black gloved hand,

"Alright chat, I need to log off for the day. I'm sorry, I know it's random but I need to do something," I glanced at chat, seeing them being mostly supportive although there were quite a few questions on where I was going.

"I need to go help someone," I say, logging off minecraft, "I should stream tomorrow at the normal time, but bye chat,"

I quickly click the end stream button, taking off my mask and glasses before changing into jeans and a sweatshirt.

"Why, Y/n," I mumble, "Why,"

I grab my car keys before going out the front door and locking it, making sure she hadn't called me again while I got ready.

I opened my car and started driving to the bar that was a few streets away from my house, when I got there I saw her. She was sitting on one of the patio chairs, talking with some random guy.

I parked, getting out quickly to make sure she was okay.

"Y/n?" I ask as I reach her and she looks at me with a dopey smile.

"Hey, Boo," She giggles, trying to stand and I catch her as she trips on her own feet.

"And who are you?" The man asks, he was a few inches shorter than me, holding a beer.