Stranded Ranboo x reader Part 2

Pronouns: She/they

TW/CW: blood/gore, survivor's guilt

slight death warning but ill put brackets for when you can skip

Pairing: Ranboo x reader

(mostly platonic unless you guys want an extra part)

I GOT THIS IDEA FROM @Learzaaaaispog ON HER BOOK STRANDED

GO CHECK IT OUT PLEASE IM IN LOVE

(and she is actually a really pog person :D)

This will definitely be a bit of a longer one - like way longer (sorry)

1994 words to be exact-

ANYWAY- PLEASE ENJOY 

~~~~

"Before you ask," He smiled, "I'm 6'6,"

My eyes widened again.

"Damn," I met his gaze, "Prince Charming is a giant. Better update the books,"

He barked out a laugh, leaning on a nearby tree. 

~~~

"New one," He smiled and I returned the gesture.

After a moment of silence, our thoughts both traced back to our reality. We had both been in a plane crash, each having minor injuries, but a plane crash nonetheless.

Did anyone else survive?

"Where's the wreckage?" I flick my eyes to his face, which had a solemn look.

"Not very far down the beach," He sighed.

"I-" I tried forming a sentence, realizing I didn't even know his name.

"God I'm an idiot," I lightly facepalmed, "What's your name, Charming?" I say, trying to bring back the lightheartedness to the conversation.

He smiled a bit, "Ranboo,"

Ranboo, I tossed the name around in my head for a second.

"Suits you," I wink with a smile, "I'm Y/n,"

He smiles with a slight blush, "Thanks, Y/n,"

My smile slowly dims as my thought go back to the crash.

"How bad is it?" I wince, "Any other survivors?"

He rubs the back of his neck, tilting his head down.

"I couldn't stay there for long," He sighs, "I saw you breathing and had to give you compressions to help get the water out so I don't really know,"

"And then you brought me back here," I nod along.

I skim through my most recent memories before the crash, there were over sixty people in our second class seating, not counting the thirty that were in first class.

Somewhere around one hundred people were on that plane, my eyebrows furrow, why the hell am I alive?

I shake the thoughts from my brain, I can't think like that right now.

"What have you found so far?" I nod my head in the direction of the bags he was sorting through earlier.

"Uh," He glances at them, "Three small duffle bags, one had a water bottle, and the rest are just clothing items and random kids toys or trinkets,"