Wilbur x Reader

Pronouns: she/her? dont think they are used 

CW/TW: alcohol, drunkenness, yelling

Pairing: Wilbur x reader

So i based Wilbur character on how he acts with Nikki, more quiet and soft

I hope this is in character lmao-

also shoutout to my new editor/friend @Learza_ispog for helping me finish this in one day! 

Y/N's POV

I let out a sigh, a small smile playing on my lips when I sunk into the driver's seat.

"Work can go fuck itself," I whisper, stretching my arms in front of me.

I take out my phone, asking Wilbur what pizza he wanted.

When I didn't get a text back in a few minutes, I assumed he was asleep, so I called in for a drop off delivery which would reach my house in an hour.

I started up my car, making my way through the neighborhoods to my house, making it there in just a few minutes.

When I parked in my driveway, I got out, locking my car, and getting to my front door.

After entering, I saw that all the lights were out, however yelling could be heard from the basement.

He's streaming late, I thought, setting my keys on the hook and making my way down the hall to the basement door, carefully opening it and going down the stairs.

As expected, Wilbur was sitting in front of his pc, slamming his fists into the desk in rage.

I crossed my arms over my chest, leaning against the wall waiting for his chat to point me out in the background, which took less than ten seconds as he whirled around in his chair right after I got my shoulder accustomed to my weight on the wall.

"Hey soft boy," I greet, waving at him, "I ordered pizza,"

His eyebrows furrowed and he turned back to his pc, smacking his desk again.

"TOMMY NOO," He screamed, and I watched his mic flop onto the desk.

I sigh, walking over to him.

"Y/n?" He looks up as I move his chair out of the way, his earbud wire becoming taught as he was pushed further away.

I lifted his mic up to its original position, picking up the stray washer, bolt, and nut that had all fallen on the floor after his fit of playful rage.

I gently put the bolt back into place, holding the mic at an angle, and thread the washer and nut back on, retightening them to keep it in place.

"Sorry chat, that must've hurt your ears," I whisper, tilting the mic a bit before glancing at his viewer count with wide eyes.

I turn back to my boyfriend, holding him in a pointed glare, "And what did Tommy do to make 69 thousand people deaf?"

"S- sorry chat," He mumbled, drooping his head as I pushed him back to his desk.

"Good boy," I pat his head, gently ruffling his fluffy hair.

He unintentionally leaned into the touch and I smiled.

I take his unused earbud and place it into my ear, hearing mumbles from Tommy and Phil.

"Hey, Phil?" I ask, kneeling next to Wil.

"Oh hi mate," His voice answers, "Can you hear me?" (editor here: I READ THAT IN PHILS VOICE IM DYING)

"Yup," I say, glancing at Wil's statistics, "How much has Wilbur drank in the last two hours?"