Thirty - four

(warning!: if you encounter some of grammatical error, wrong typos or misspell, I'm sorry, I'm not perfect)

🌟His mate🌟

(Pearlialyn's/ Elaiza's Pov)

Hindi ko maigalaw ang aking boung katawan dahil sa takot na huhusgahan niya ako, takot na makita sa kanyang mukha ang pagkadismaya at pandidiri. The thought of him lose his love for me is one of a thousand torture and will keep me miserable all my entire life.

A pang of pain strike my heart and tears race to drop, just by thinking what will happen, it already broke me into a million pieces

'No! i don't want that to happen, I would rather run and go back to the sea than to see his face full of dissapointment, and regrets ' the thought of that give me the strength to stand up and about to run but suddenly a strong arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you, I know you have your reasons, why you choose to hide it from me and I respect your decision the more important right now is that your safe and out of danger" that made me still and more tears are coming out from my bright blue eyes, while my Aqver sword disappear from my hold into the thin air.

I feel his kisses at the back of my head and travel down to my slightly expose neck, so I tilt to the side to give him more access on what his doing.

"ohh" I moan breathlessly when he suck my skin leaving hickeys before licking it.

"I love you unconditionally, love because you put colors into my life which is dull and boring" Sabi niyang ipinatong ang kanyang baba sa balikat ko, I felt disappointed when he stopped licking and kissing my neck, but I didn't give much attention into it.

Humarap ako sakanya at yinakap ito ng mahigpit na ganon din naman ito."I love you too and I'm sorry " sa wakas na sabi ko. 

Kumalas ako sa yakap at tinignan ito. "I miss you" I said sweetly before tiptoeing to kiss him on the lips, my hands push his nape so he can bent down to kiss me too and that put a smile on his lips.

I thought it was a short kiss but I was wrong when he depend the kiss and pull me closer by my waist. I don't know how to kiss but his lips is teaching and inviting me to move like the way he do.

After a so many seconds our lips parted when both of us don't have much air to breath, he joined his forehead against mine but even though we still smiling from ear to ear.

" I love you very much" Sabi niyang nakahawak sa magkabila kong pisnge na muli akong hahalikan habang nakangiti Naman akong sumagot. "I love you to---"

"YUN OHHH!!! PUBLIC DISPLAY OF LAPLAPA---- .... WOOOHHHH!! " biglang bukas ni Richard nung pinto pero agad ko din namang pinatamaan ng water dagger na mabilis niyang nailagan.

"Elaiza Naman maraming magluluksang babae kapag ako namatay, Wala na akong mapaglalahian pagganon, sayang Yun" Sabi niyang patuloy sa pagpasok na hindi ko pinansin. "sandali nga lang----- ...Alam na niya?" turo ni Richard Kay Zycho.

" he knew?" tanong naman ni Zycho sakin.

'ah ah, kahit kaylan pahamak ka Richard ang sarap mong ipalamon sa pating,' gigil na Sabi ko sa isip

"it's a long story" pagpapapalusot ko

"we have lots of time here, love" Sabi niyang pursigidong makinig.

'This is really it, this time i have to explain everything .... but wait.... i can make a twist ' isang Plano ang nabou saking isip na kahit nahihirapang magtago ng secreto ay kailangan Kong gawin.