Chapter 19

Jessica's POV

As usual, I barged into Rose's room to wake her up when I stopped in my tracks to see Tyler and Rose being tied down on the bed with everything that had the ability to tie things down; the blanket, pillows, their legs and their arms. I didn't know what to do as I stood at the doorway.

 What should I do? Should I leave after doing the job I came for or should I leave, acting like I was never here? But the training is going to start in ten minutes! It's either me or others waking them up.

I contemplated and, in the end, I decided to set a loud alarm for them so that neither of us would feel awkward after this event. The alarm went off as soon as I was out of the room and I wished that they would be out of bed before anyone else barged into their room.

I sighed out in relief when I saw Tyler coming out of Rose's room a few minutes later. After that, I went out into the forest and started the warm up and got ready to run. Running for an hour before breakfast was how we all started our mornings.

As I was stretching, Rose and Tyler came out soon after and I pulled off my best acting card to act like I didn't know what was going on. I knew that Rose always had a crush on Tyler and I couldn't be happier that they were together now. Looks like I should make time for Rose to spill the tea.

I was alone throughout the jog as the sweet couple ran side by side, giggling and laughing all the way. Even a three-year-old girl would know that I am the third wheel here. I am definitely getting tea out of Rose tonight. I obviously deserve it after everything I've done for them today.

Gosh, I can't wait till I can get to hear all the drama. Ugh, I am so effing excited!

As usual the day passed with the training I was now accustomed to. I trained extra hours with Xaiver as I would be alone if I return to my room. I used to be with Rose most of the time but now that she is taken, I am going to be left out. I smiled in victory when I managed to catch Xavier off-guard and pin him on the ground.

"You lost, buddy," I grinned at Xavier who was looking up at me from under my legs which were pinning him down to the ground. I helped Xavier up and we dusted off invisible dusts from his trousers.

"I am sure that's what my job is, making you ready to take over the mafia." I rolled my eyes as he showed no sign of being defeated and admitting the fact that he lost.

"Yeah, whatever. I am going up." I waved over my shoulders after I was done unwrapping the bandage from my hands and wrists. I took all the time I had in the shower and went out to have dinner.

The moment I stepped into the kitchen, I wished I've never come out of my room and wished to never set my foot into the kitchen again, even if it meant I would starve to death. Tyler dragged Rose on his lap, Rose almost straddling him which was an eyesore to me.

But later, I decided that food comes first so I cleared my throat as loud as I could and sat furthest away from them. Rose noticed it and frowned at me. I just ignored her and continued eating the dinner which was probably prepared by Harry. He was a good cook, not as amazing as Tyler but I have to agree that Harry can cook really well.