the tiktok posts

chapter twenty-nine; The TikTok Posts

"AND THAT IS WHAT'S CURRENTLY POPPIN'," Stella finished, reading the comments of her live.

'cancel her' 'don't be shy, throw her off a cliff'

"Bruh, I tried😩" Stella mumbled, "anyways, I'll post a tiktok when we get there!"

Then she ended the live.

She was forced to make one to explain her other TikTok, which was her slapping her mouth and saying, 'not us going to save our friend from his abusive household, mhm',, and having the audio play,

taking a chance, cause I like you a lot!
and hash-tagging the video,,

#you can call me Superman if you're willing to rock my body
#kidnapping 😌😌
#americans suck💔

Eli slept on the plane, not caring very much for the illegal shit they were about to commit. Leo kept bouncing up and down in anticipation. Stella made TikToks without any context.

Stella's head flopped to the side, leaning against Eli's shoulder, who refused to let her get the window side. (She sat in the middle of the two boys.)

She placed a hand on Leo's bouncing knee, "hey, it's going to be alright. We're going to get to him and take him home."

He nodded and tried to take deep breathes in and out. But his fingers kept tapping on his knee.
So Stella did whatever a good friend would do.

She drugged him. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She put a sleeping pill that dissolved into his drink and forced him to drink it. Then he was out like a light.

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal." Eli mumbled, cracking open an eye.

"Shut up. Whatever." Stella posed in front of Leo and took a series of photos, mashing them all up in a tiktok and posting it.

#sponsor me pls
#he's asleep
#not drugged
#fyp i guess

"Ladies and gentlemen, please prepare for landing." A woman's voice sounded from the intercom about four hours later.

"Imagine crashing-" Eli started.

"Don't fucking jinx us!" Stella slapped her hand on his mouth.

Once they landed, Eli carried Leo over his shoulder as they hopped off the plane. Lowkey surprised he didn't wake up after Eli hit his head like three times,,, maybe he's dead😭

Fortunately, the seventh bump on the head woke him. Leo startled and groggy, took his phone out and googled Abraham's address like that would work, and I thought he was the smart one🙄

"Google, where does Ham live? Google-"

"This is pathetic." Eli grumbled, looking at Stella for help. But she was no help at all.

She smiled at her phone, "currently in New York! Hit me up if y'all around here or something." Stella did a peace sign, "we can go commit murder, eat brownies,, you know the usual,,, maybe even help in kidnapping-"

Eli took her phone away, letting a smile force its way to his lips. "Yeah, hey. I hope no one is screen recording this. We don't mean any of that,, and if we happen to get into any legal problems we have a tech guy."

He pointed the camera to Leo, but quickly shifted it back to himself. He wasn't too keen on showing a crying Leo whispering, 'google won't listen anymore', with Stella consoling him.

"Anyways, we've got very legal things to do here." Eli said.

"Where's my passport?"

"Google, where is Abraham?"

'Abraham Lincoln died in-'

Eli ended the live with a sigh, he wondered why. Just why. Seven billion people in the world and he got stuck with those two.

Stella waddled over and said, "let us go and commit crime!"

And Leo, after a while, found Ham's address and they walked the way to his house. They planned what to do, but the plan kept getting altered by each of them.

Finally, Stella threw rocks at Abraham's window, and blasted on her phone:

I want you back, I want you back!

but it was the wrong fucking window😃

Jillian stuck her head out, getting hit by a pebble. "What- WHAT THE HELL?? why are you kids here?"

Stella frowned, "I thought Google Maps said that this was Ham's window."

"Fucking Google Maps screwed us over. I should've known when it said his house was at an abandoned McDonald's." Leo cursed, picking the door lock.

"Isn't this breaking an entry?" Eli asked, walking in and taking a look around.

"Nah, we're paying a visit. Right?" Stella picked up a picture, "nawww,, I know this is not his dad." She opened TikTok, "y'all, look at this shit, Ham's dad is hot as hell. Like damn. Wow. He can-"

"Stella?" Abraham's feet padded down the stairs, questioning everything she was about to say. "Why are you saying things about my uncle."

"Oh, so he's the uncle huh😩"

Leo stumbled forward, hugging Abraham in a hug. Stella got a few notifications from her phone, but she didn't want to look away from her friends. Instead, she joined the hug.

"I'm so glad you're alright" Jillian came down, with a scowl. "Get away, you cow." Stella flipped her off.

"He's my son, why don't you get off of him?"

Then Eli just huffed out an annoyed sigh, "yeah yeah. It's time to get over the big villain speech. Let's get it over with already, I've got places to be. I'm running behind schedule.
If you don't let us have Ham, you can go to jail for domestic abuse."

Eli was going to continue so that they could leave in a professionally manner, but Stella just yelled, "run!" , and threw a smoke bomb.

The poor girl ran straight into the wall.

"Where did you keep that?" Eli yelled, grabbing her arm, and picking her up.

"That's not the question you should be asking,,, it's where did you get that and do you have more?" Ham grinned.
He was happy his friends came.

They ran out of the house, screaming for a taxi to stop and take them to the nearest airport.

They were out of breath, dirty, and overall looked like a mess, but they couldn't have been more happier.

"Where will I live?" Abraham asked out loud.

"In my place." Leo said. "My mom's doesn't really live with us, and my sisters won't mind."
wot,, Leo sharing family things🤭

Ham nodded his head. "Thanks."

Eli, who was scrolling on his phone, whispered, "shit. So much for keeping quiet."

"What?" The other three turn to look at him.

"We're on the fucking news!"

"Oh God, I hope I don't get sued!!"