Nightmares

Prem running through a wild forest with almost panicking face and tired body at midnight

Prem running through a wild forest with almost panicking face and tired body at midnight...His tears falling through his eyes and he cant see his way where he going..but he running for his life from escaping from the beast...He want to turn around but he don't have the courage at all..Suddenly he heared a screaming...he immeadiately stops...his tears starting to falling down with extreme scare..suddenly he felt a cold air touched on his nape...His heart beats stoped at sudden by that...

Prem: please don't kill me......
.please..

Suddenly a cold and brisky hand hold his hand..Prem startled and turn around but there is no one there..only he can see pitch dark with mist...
Suddenly he heared someone's foot step coming towards him..he looked around and starting to walking backward with crying...His voice coming out as whisper..

Prem: Help...me.....Dady...Somebody..

Suddenly his back touched someone and he shivered his entire body..He felt a sharp thing touching on his neck and its slowly hurting too...He want to run but he can't move a muscle..Suddenly he saw a man walking at him..Only he can see A dark red eyes.. that man screamed at him and ran toward him then hold his neck then Bitted on the skin painfully..

prem: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

*******
prem ..baby wake up ..premie....
im here....dad is here...

prem opened his eyes immeadiately and looked at the person who looking at him with worried face....

prem: Dad..( tears)

Dad: Im here...Dont worry..

prem get up and immediately hugged him tightly....

Dad: Its okay... its okay..

Prem: did i screamed again??

Dad nodded as yes and slowly wiped prem's tears...prem looked down with a sad face...

Dad: again that same dream??

prem nodded as yes..

prem: This time its much worse...