Truths

(( Important chapter guys..Don't skip any dialogues)))

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

" Long live everyone"..

Everyone looked at her then smiled...Prem looked at the old woman with a light smile then talked with Boun like a whisper...

Prem : Who is that Boun??

Boun : Your Grandma..

Prem : Ohh.... Grandma!

Prem again looked at the side and saw his Grandma looking at him with a smile..

Grand lady : Come here Son...

Prem Immediatley Smiled at her then looked at Dad then slowly walks to her with a nervous face...

Garnd lady : Do you know me??

Prem : My Granny!!!

Suddenly Prem heard Some  whispering sounds from his behind...So he shocked and looked at the Grand Lady who still smiling at his face...

Prem : What should I call you??

Grand Lady : (( Smiles)) You can Call me whatever you want Prem....

Prem smiled at her widely when he heard that and felt extreme happiness too....The Grand Lady touched his cheek with a smile then looked at Prem's Dad with a serious face....So Dad slowly walks to her with extreme sad face...

Dad : I......Am....His D--

Grand Lady : I know....No need to say...

Dad : I....I... want to apologise....

Grand Lady looked at his face then nod her head then slowly walks to inside hall..

Grand Lady : FOLLOW ME!!!

So Everyone slowly walks behind her and Boun rushly walks to prem and held his hand then slowly walks behind them...

Prem :  Boun.., Are they will punish  My Dad??

Boun : No..Don't worry....They will ask the Truth....That's all....

Prem : What truth??

Boun : Truth Behind your life...

Prem : But...But..How does my Dad know that whole??

Boun : Everyone know your  complete story except some small tiny chapters which was only  your Dad can fill..So They will ask about that now and your Dad should say that.....

Prem : I...I don't understand anything Boun...

Boun : Can you understand English??

Prem Immediatley looked at his face with a pouty face...So Boun chukled and shook his head then walks to inside the hall with him ..... Prem saw A traditional hall with old furnitures...

 Prem saw A traditional hall with old furnitures