Finale ( part 2)

Prem looked at Zee with extreme teary eyes then slowly started to crying...

Zee : Hey... Why you crying Prem?? You scared about me uh?? Scared about your Zee?? I won't kill you Prem... A Destroyer shouldn't kill the prince.... A Destroyer can make you reborn as an Evil blood...That's all!

Prem looked at his face with crying face then slowly tried to run from him.. but suddenly Every doors started to closing one by one and the whole room gone to a Dark place... So Prem shocked and looked at Zee and saw Zee smirking at him..

Zee : You can't go Anywhere prem... This is your end of the day as a pure Blood.. Tommorow onwards, You're going to an Evil blood... And unfortunately, Your baby also!

Prem : (( Crying)) Zee please No!! (( Crying)) Don't do that Zee...

Zee : I'm Sorry Prem...I haven't any Option.. I have to call My family...

Prem : Zee No please... Please don't Zee..(( crying))

Zee looked at his face with a serious face then slowly closed his eyes then started to spelling some weird mantras... Suddenly the whole home started to shaking as an Earthquake with Weird sounds... So Prem cried even more with covering his both ears tightly with his hands...

Prem : Nooo!!! Zee Stop!!!!!! (( Crying))

But Zee didn't heard him at all and continued spelling the manthra , And the Weird sound started to echoing more and more loudly.. so Prem kneeled on a corner with crying hardly and the sound started to making uncomfortable even more.... Suddenly Zee opened his eyes then looked at Prem who sitting on the floor with still crying hardly...so Zee smiled and leaned on the wall...

Zee : I was acted infront of all of you as a innocent ,cute one and played around with you all...like a hide and seek Play with knowing I'm the villain here... but i really enjoyed the play you know...Everyone searching for the Destroyer with worried face and here iam laughing hardly in Inside..... No one Couldn't find me.. you know why?? Because I have a power.. Power to block Someone who try read me...

Prem looked at his face with teary eyes and understood why the reason Boun and everyone else couldn't find him..

Zee : When I knew I'm the Destroyer, I was really curious to know who will be the prince and I'm really ready to do that too.. but after I-- after I Met you , I didn't know How I changed to be like this..... You changed me completely and make me fall in love with you for the first sight when I saw you at our college time...

Prem immediately looked at him with teary plus angery eyes when he heard that...

Zee : Your natural scent Made me provoked all the time..but i learnt to control it..I don't know how o did that but I did... Because I did 't wanna hurt you , I didn't wanna made you scare of me..I really needed you ,needed your love...so I waited in years to be Your truthful friend..And I made it too...but-- But after You found that stupid, Your Protector Boun , I was the one who got hurt... Hurt badly whenever I saw you with him till yet, saw smiling because of him, saw you kissing him...

Prem looked at him with teary eyes and these all were really Unexpected for him.....

Zee : When I know you slept with him, I decided to change you at the right moment and make you mine only...But I waited...waited for this time...

Prem looked down immediately and his tears started to falling down one by one even more.....

Zee : Oh! Why you still crying prem.. ??Your Zee is here baby... I will be with you always...

Zee slowly walked to him then tried to hold his hand... But Prem Quickly tapped away his hand...

Prem : DONT TOUCH ME !!!!