Real Aura

The Next Day....

Prem looked at the Grand Lady with a smile....

Prem : See you later Grandma..

Grand Lady smiled and Immediately kissed on his forehead...

Grand lady : Long Live my son...come back here as soon as possible. 

Prem : (( Smiles)) okay....

Suddenly the  Grand Lady noticed a red Mark on prem's neck....So she slowly touched it with her hand...

Grand Lady : What's this??

Prem : Uh??

Grand lady : A red Mark..

Prem shocked and Immediatley moved back with a awkward smile...

Prem : Um...I allergetic to bugs..It's...must ne them...

Grand Lady :(( Smiles)) Okay....

Prem looked at her face with a smile then walks to the others to say Bye...So the Grand lady looked at Boun who talking with Mew at outside..

Grand Lady : Bug uh?

The Grand Lady shook his head then then looked at Prem with a serious face.. at the same time Prem say bye to  them all then walks to out to his  car and saw Boun and everyone waiting for him with a smile...

Boun : Shall we go??

Prem :(( Smiles)) Mm..mm...

So They get Inside the car with Prem's Dad  then slowly drove back to their home...Gulf looked at them both with extreme sad face and Get inside the car with worried face..Mew noticed it and felt some weirdness..

Mew : Are you okay??

Gulf : Uh?? Mm..mm..

Mew : Then why's your face is like this..??

Gulf : I'm okay babe...Drive the car...

Mew : Okay...

Mew slowly drive his car and vee mark followed them behind...

AFTER SOMETIMES AT PREM'S HOME......

Prem came out from the bathroom with wiping his wet hair then walks to the cupboard to take a hoodie...Suddenly he noticed his hickey on his neck...So Prem smiled widely and slowly touched it with his fingers...

Prem : You nasty Bug!! You marked me...

Prem smiled again then moved his shirt a little more down to check is there any hickey on his chest side too.....

Prem : Hope it's not there too..

Suddenly he shocked when he saw dark mark near his nipple...

Prem : Damn!!!!

Suddenly.." What are you looking at?"

Prem  starteld and turned around and looked at the person with a shocked face...