Destiny

Prem Shocked when he heard that and looked at them all with a confused face... Then The baby girl who still hugging him tightly, looked up to his face...So Prem looked down at her face and  saw she smiling widely...But when Prem saw her Vampire eyes, He got a sudden panick.... Suddenly a woman walks to there with a pleading face...

Woman : My Lord, my baby girl.......Help her my Lord! Please Help her...

Prem didn't understand anything and looked at her with confused face... Then he understood that they are  all not here for hurting him and asking to do something.....So He looked  down to the baby again ,then lightly smiled and touched her chubby cheek....

Prem : (( Smiles)) What's your name??

The woman looked at Prem with a sad face then looked down without saying anything... Suddenly.., the baby girl said her name like a whisper " Honey".....
So the woman starteld and looked at the baby girl face then smiled with extreme happiness....Then she ran to her and kneeled down with cupping the baby girls cheeks...

Woman : What..what did...you.. say again  my precious!!

Baby girl : M....M....Momma!!

The woman smiled widely and starting to kissing all over her face then hugged her tightly....Prem looked at the woman with a confused face and  he didn't know whats happening.... Suddenly the woman held Prem's hand then kissed on his palm in two Times....

Woman : Thankyou my Lord... Thank-you forever!!

Prem blinked and nod his head at her with a smile.....So The woman smiled widely then looked at the other  peoples who looking with Amazed eyes...

Woman : It's true......He can !

So Everyone smiled widely then looked at Prem then starting to Stretching their hand at him...So Prem looked at them all then slowly starting to touching them back and he can see their happiness through their eyes.... Atlast, Everyone wished him again one more time then left place with a happy face... Suddenly Boun stood beside him with a smile and pulled him closer with his shoulder.....

Boun : Shocked!!?

Prem : uh??What Just Happened Boun??

Boun : (( Smiled)) They were testing the rumour is true or not...

Prem : What rumours??

Boun : We are believed onething...
Not Just a believe..,  it's a fact...

Prem : Say Boun...

Boun : We believed that The  Prince have the  Power to cure anything with his one touch....

Prem : Oh...Then?

Boun : You proved it that ,It's true..

Prem : What?? Me....how??

Prem : (( Smiles)) That baby girl who you touched first, was a inborn deaf and dumb.....

Prem : What?? But...but she talked!!

Boun : (( Smiled)) for the first time.... because  you cured it.....with your single touch....And Everyone else also had some kind of diseases.. Now you cured it all...

Prem Shocked and looked at his own hands with extreme amused Eyes.....

Boun : This your duty....Cure vampire people's incurable diseases ,wounds  and inborn genetic disorders With your one single touch.....

Prem : (( Smiles)) Really?

Boun smiled and Nod his head then stretched his hand at him...So Prem looked at his hand then looked back at his face confusingly....