protector

Prem looked again at the moving thing suddenly that thing looked at his face with a scary look...

Prem shocked and immediately closed the door and locked it from inside then put off the head light

Prem shocked and immediately closed the door and locked it from inside then put off the head light...slowly the thing ,whatever it is crawled to the man's body ..Prem can't see what is it doing actually but he don't have the courage to look at it closely..suddenly he heard a loud roar like a scream ...Prem immediately closed his eyes tightly and cover his ears with his both hands..his entire body starting to shivering like hell.....Prem opened his eyes when he felt a sudden silent in his around..He looked at the road  then shocked, the thing and the body is missing...He blinked twice and looked at there again...Nothing....he put on the head light and looked around...Nothing at all...So he immediately try to start his car but the car key Is missing..

Prem: oh my god..where Is it??

He checked under his legs,pockets , Nowhere...Suddenly he heard a sound of something fell down like a glass...He looked around again and slowly pull down the window glass and looked down on the road..There it is his car key liying    on  the road..

Prem: God....How did this happen??

Prem looked around again then slowly opened his door with shivering hands...Then he get down from the car and looked back and forth  then try to take the key but again it's missing...Prem shocked and looked at the whole side but he couldn't find the key...

Prem: oh my God where its gone??

Suddenly he felt someone standing behind him...he immediately turn around and bumped with the person...

Prem: Ahh....oh my god...I'm sorry sir...

The person remove his mask and looked at his face with a serious look

Prem : Boun??

Boun: what are you doing here at this time??

Prem: I...I..saw something over here...Th...then..I lost my car key.....

Boun looked down and looked at his car then he saw the key still hanging on the key hole...Boun Take it and pointed it at prem..