Bella

At  the same night In Boun' s home..

Vee walks to kitchen and saw Gulf cleaning the vessels. ..He slowly walks to the fridge without any sound and take a bottle of Blood.. Suddenly.." Veeee No...."
Vee startled and looked at Gulf who still washing those even without turning around......

Vee: Oh come on...I'm so thirsty phi...

Gulf looked at his face then walks to him and take the bottle with a serious face...

Gulf: Your P' Mew will kill me  if I allow you to drink this...Why don't you go outside for hunting?? You know its all for  medical uses only , not for your thirst...

Vee: Don't Do any partiality then......

Gulf chukles and walks back to doing his work. ..

Gulf: I'm not Doing any partiality to Anyone..you are all Is equal to me..

Vee: Then why Boun drinking that??

Gulf looked at Boun sitting with his study books and drinking the blood with a straw as like  a juice ..

Gulf: Oh..He have exams Next week so he can't go outside tonight..... Beside' s he is younger than you right?

Vee: Fine!!!

Vee frustrationly take out a water bottle then drink it with a disagreement face and walks to Boun..Gulf smiled and shook his head then starting to doing his works again ..Vee sat beside Boun and looked at him with a sharp look...

Boun: What??

Vee: Are you really studying??

Boun: Ofcourse...

Vee: Oh..when did  you learn how to  read books which is in upside down??

Boun spitted the blood a little and looked down..

Boun awakwardly smiles at him then make the book in right side then acted like a studying again

Vee: P' GULF!!!!!!!

Boun shocked and immediately cover his mouth his hand....

Boun: sorry sorry sorry...Don't say this....

Vee looked at his face then slowly Take the blood bottle from his hand then starting to drinking...

Boun: Heyyyy....

Vee: What?? Do you want me to say about your  fake study??

Boun: Drink it!!

Vee chukles and drink it happily...
Suddenly he got a hit on his nape..

Vee: Owww....What the??

Vee turn around and saw Mew looking at him with death glare...Vee Immeadiatley put the bottle down then smiled awakwardly...