Into the Castle

The Next Morning....

Boun slowly walks to Prem's room and stood infront of the bedroom door and shocked by the scene....The entire door has nail marks...So he slowly touched on it with closed eyes then slowly spell some manthra..

So he slowly touched on it with closed eyes then slowly spell some manthra

So Suddenly a strong wind came to him and gone like a storm...So Boun opened his eyes and looked around the whole house and Understood the situation is getting worsen even more...Then He leave a sigh and opened the door then looked at inside ...Then saw both still sitting down on the floor..Dad leaning on the wall and Prem lying on the floor and head resing on Dad's lap...Bella lying beside Prem too....So Boun felt extreme sadness and slowly Knocked on the door....So Dad and Prem starteld by the sound and looked the side with a shocked face......

Boun : It's.....Time to go....

Dad : Oh...Okay......

Dad get up and quickly walks to the bathroom as to take a shower.. Boun looked at Dad and looked back to Prem who not making eye contact with him...So he felt extreme sadness by that....Suddenly Bella ran to Boun then starting to licking on his foot...So Boun smiles and took her from the floor then patted on her coat....

Boun : Did you slept well??

Bella looked at his face then lyed on his forearms...So He smiled and patted on her head then looked back at Prem again who taking Something from the shelf..

Boun : Pack one dress for you and your Dad too..

Prem didn't replied at all but he took two dress from his cupboard then packed inside his bag without evn giving a glare...So Boun felt extreme sadness by that..So He out down Bella on the floor..

Boun : Play okay...

Bella looked at his face then ran to downstairs...So Boun looked at Prem then walks fastly to him and tried to hold his hand...

Prem : DON'T!!!

Boun : Prem why don't you understand the situation?

Prem : Just leave me alone Boun...

Prem tried to walk from him but Boun frustrationly held his wrist and pulled him back...

Boun : Why you do not thinking practically??

Prem : What do you want me to do then?? leave my Dad here alone and need to live with my unknown relatives.. right?? I can't!!!

Boun : If it's neccesary you should do it!!

Prem : I don't want and I won't!!!

Boun : Why you---

"Boun"!!

Boun Stopped and looked at the side and saw Prem's Dad looking at them with a sad face...So Boun moved a little from Prem with extreme angery face...So Dad walks to them and stood infront of Boun..