Triangle

The Next Day...

Boun getting ready  to go to the  college... Suddenly Mew walks to inside  then looked at Boun who wearing his shirt with a light smile...

Boun : Not Going to your Hospital??

Mew : Yes..at 10' clock..

Boun : Okay....

Boun looked at Mew who looking at down with a sad face so he lightly smiles and starting to arranging his books on his bag...

Boun : Sometimes you are forgetting your little brother have an ability to read minds..

Mew Immediately looked at his face with a sad face..

Mew : I know how you feel now ..But This is...I can't do anything in this matter Bounnie....phi' s  helpless...

Boun : It's okay phi I know..I can understand..I won't disobey anyone... I'll go through the  rules and regulations of the heads..But one thing you don't know yet that, Its not just a  LOVE...

Mew shocked and Immediately looked at Boun who still packing his bag with sad face...

Mew : You IMPRINTED....???

Boun  looked at his face then Slowly nodded as yes...

Mew shocked even more when he heard that...

Boun :You know , imprinting is a natural phenomenal thing in immortals even without their consent..if we imprinted on someone ,we can't change it.. i already tried but  its not that easy because if anyone tried to do that ,Me or he will die for sure.....

Mew :  But.., Only a soulmates can be imprinted each other ...with only from the same species..You two are different species..you are a inborn vampire and he is half-blood..Then how is this possible??

Boun : How do I know?? I'm still young...right?? You must be known about this..

Mew : What about him??

Boun : I don't know that clearly..He loves me but maybe it's just a physical attraction or something,...But whatever it is , we can't be together...I know only solution for this is keep Distance ..but How can be  its possible ?? because I'm his life long  Protector and I should be with him Always...Then how?? So if you find any solution to rid from it , then say... I'll try anything....

Mew  :  Did you talk about this to Gulf??

Boun : I don't want to talk with anyone...I'm going....

Mew : Eat something Bounnie...

Boun : I'm not hungry...

Boun take his bag and walks to Downstairs without saying further....Mew sighs and leaned on the wall with thinking a solution for his brother..After sometimes Gulf walks to the dining table with some dishes and sat on a chair then looked at the family members but one is missing..

Gulf : Where's Boun??

Mew : He's Gone....

Gulf : Gone?? Without eating breakfast??

Mew : He said he is not Hungry....

Gulf : He will said that but you should insist him Mew...he have morning class and he will get thirst...

Mew : You don't have to worry..Boun won't hunt  humans...

Gulf Immediatley looked at Mew with a shocked face who eating the food with extreme serious face..Vee and Mark looked at them then kept silent as to not  intruding....

Gulf : Do you all think I'm being selfish ?? I'm his brother too mew..I'm saying for his health not what do you are thinking...

Mew looked at Gulf who looking at him with a sad face...