Zee

One Evening.......

Boun and Prem sitting inside a movie theatre...Prem being in a sulky mood when he saw Boun Flirting with a girl...So as a result, Prem giving him a cold attitude...

Boun :  Uhh!! Will you stop this nonsense???

Prem : Go and Flirt with someoneelse......

Boun : It's not Fiirting Prem....I Just talking with her...That's all...

Prem : If I were your place I'll ignore her... Because that girl still torturing you even she knew you are in relationship with me...Right??

Boun : But this time ,she was Innocent..She asking about a problem...that's all....

Prem : Go....To...Hell...!!

Boun : I'm already  in hell Because  your rude attitude!!

Prem : Then be there...I Just don't care and Take that girl with you...Then it'll be heavenly place for ya..

Boun : But what do? I'm imprinted on you right!

Prem : Just pretend we are not.....Stay right there....

Boun smiled when he saw Prem's angery cute face...So he  slowly held his hand...So Prem quickly pushed away his hand from him....

Boun : Uhh!!  If you keep ignore me , then I'll kiss you right now...

Prem : Get lost you evil vampire..!

Boun looked at his face then  quickly put  his hand around Prem's shoulder and pulled him closer...So Prem shocked and slaped  on his hand number of times..

Prem : Take your hands from me Mister!

Boun : I wanna kiss you right now..

Prem : Uhhh!! Move...

Boun : No.....

Prem : God!! will you stop acting like weird??

Boun: No at all!!.

Suddenly , someone tapped on Boun's shoulder from behind...So Boun and Prem turned around and saw two Guys looking at him...

Boun : WHAT??

Guy : Why you torturing him??

Boun : He is my Boyfriend...

Guy : But look like he is not..

Boun : That's none of your f****ing Business..Do you understand??

Prem shocked and looked at Boun who looking at them with Extreme angery face....So Prem Understood the situation will become bad soon...So he Quickly got up and walks to outside without finishing the movie...

Boun : Hey..,where are you-- Uhh!!

Boun shook his head then got from his chair ..But before he walk, He gave a Death glare at the Guys who Just ruined the moment then walks to out too...

After sometimes, Both sitting at a corner of  Beach side ,far from crowd...Boun looked at Prem who being silent and looking at the sunset with eating remaining popcorns.....

Boun : Now will you say something??

Prem : I hate you...

Boun : Uhh!! I'm sorry prem...Talk to me..

Prem : Don't ruin the moment...Look at the sunset...

Boun : You are my sunset and sunshine..Then why I  have to watching that??

Prem looked at his face then controled his smile then acted like normal..So Boun slowly held his plam then quickly gave him a strong kiss...So Prem smiled and looked at his face....