Trip🔞

(( 6000 words chapter guys..Hope you won't get bored!!! I wanna finish it soon...Thats why!! And Vote and comments please and support me.)))

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Zee shocked and Quickly get down from the car then looked at Boun...

Zee : Boun listen,...I'm So---

Before he completes ,Boun flew at him like a beast then both fell down on the road.....

Zee : Ugh!!! Boun!!!

Boun started to beating him strongly..  Eventhough Boun didn't used all his Power, Zee felt like his body hurting like hell and he Started to bleeding with every  powerful punch of Boun......

Zee : Ugh!! Boun please!!

At the same time, Prem still sitting on his seat with freezed body...He still can't believe what Zee Did to him....But suddenly he shocked when he came back in to the senses and heard Zee's  growling sound....So he shocked And Quickly get down from the car then ran to the boys who fighting like street dogs...

Prem : BOUN STOP IT...!!

Prem yelled loudly then ran to Boun and  held his hand as for  stop him... But Boun didn't stopped at all and he beated him even more...

Zee : Ugh!!!!

Prem :  Oh my god...Boun Please Stop it...
He will die....

Boun : He should die B******** Beg***!!

Prem : BOUN LEAVE HIM!!

When Boun heard Prem's yelling sound again, He stopped and looked at Prem with extreme angery face....

Prem : Move!!

Prem pushed Boun from Zee and  quickly kneeled down and helped him to sat on the ground...

Prem : Zee! Zee  you okay?? You alright??

Zee looked at his face with bloody face then Slowly Nodded as yes...So Prem looked at Boun with redden face then stood straightly....

Prem : Are you INSANE!! What have done you fool?? He is a Human!!

Boun : I gave him punishments...He should know his limits..And this will be happen  to anyone who messed up  with you...

Prem : Boun it was an accident...He didn't mean t--

Boun:  Accident??(( Chuckled))  Kissing someone' s Boyfriend is an accident Right?? When did you starting to thinking like that Prem??

Prem : He--- He said Sorry and why did you--

Boun: Sorry?? So you will Forgive, if someone said Sorry after they did something wrong to you Right??

Prem : No Boun Listen..He--

Boun : What listen?? What do you mean by that sentence uh??  Okay...So If I Sleep with someone, and I Said sorry to you, Will you forgive me ???

Prem shocked and looked at his face with angery face....

Boun : And in future, You heard  I have affair with someone else ,and I'm close with that person , with all means , you will  forgive me If I apologise with one word "  I'm Sorry"..... Right??

Prem felt Extreme angry again by that and  slowly his eyes pupils  Turned in to a light red by the anger.....