Obliterate

Prem opened his eyes and looked around ...He is still lying on the hall coauch and everyone sitting infront of him with a smile...Prem shocked and immediately sat up and looked at them with a panicked face ....Boun looked at his face and feel extreme sadness again...
Suddenly  Gulf walks to there with a cup of Tea and sat beside Prem..Prem starteld and moved back a little from him and looked at his face with scared face....Gulf smiled and stretched that cup to him..Prem looked at the cup suspiciously and looked back to him with the same face....

Gulf : ( smiles) It's a Tea...you like Tea right??

Prem : Huh??

Gulf : Do you like Tea or coffee??

Prem : T.....Tea...

Gulf : Then drink this....you feel better...

Gulf again stretched the cup to him so Prem hesitantly take the cup and drink the Tea one sip and stopped Immeadiatley...Gulf looked at his face and Understand that the Tea became cool .....

Gulf : It's cold  now right??

Prem : It's..it's okay....I can....

Gulf : No you don't like cold things..

Prem shocked by hearing that and swollowed his saliva...

Gulf : Boun!!!

Prem shocked and looked at Boun and saw Boun walking  to him...

Boun : Yes phi....

Gulf : The Tea is cold now...

Boun : Okay...

Prem : It's..it's ..it's fine...I..

Before he complete Boun take the cup and blow on to it and gave back to Prem...Prem looked at the Tea and saw its too hot...he shocked even more  and looked at back to Boun with scared face..Gulf smiles and snapped infront of his eyes...

Prem : Huh??

Gulf : Drink...You feel better soon...

Prem nodded as yes and slowly starting to drinking the Tea without moving his eyes from them...So Everyone felt cute when Prem looking at them like that....

Mew : How's your Dad??

Prem : mm..mm???  G..Good....

Mew : He was my patient once...When he got a surgery in his elbow....

Prem : Oh...I...I.. didn't knew that...

Mew : It's okay..I'm Doctor  Mew...And This is my home....That's my  second brother Veenold....we called him Vee ..he is a business man and that one is Mark and he is Doing Law .. Both are married couples.. And....., That's Boun , he is My younger Brother , studying with you...And This is....

Mew Hugged Gulf from behind with a smile then looked at Prem again...

Mew : This My Gulf...Doing Teaching....

Prem slowly nodded as yes with still shocked face....Boun looked at Prem with a smile and try to read his mind but Gulf already made a barrier around Prem so Boun Understand that its not possible..

Gulf : We are all Vampire Family but we won't harm humans..It's against our will...We will hunt only Animals who thretening human beings....So Don't be panick...

Prem : But..But ...Boun try to kill me many times....

Boun: ITS NOT ME... !!!!

Prem startled by his yelling and moved to the sides of the caouch then looked at him with scared face...