Together 🔞

Kenmas__baby Here is your update..

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*************************************

The same Day.......

Prem fell on the ground and the beasty man fell over his body and his wild and blood stained teeth pulled out against Prem's Neck...So Prem Moved his face in to side to side as for escaping....

Prem : Ughhhhhh.....Boun!!!!!

Prem screamed loudly when the Evil man who  trying to attack him with his teeth....

"Are you scared My baby boy!!?~~"The beasty man asked with his horsey voice...So Prem cried even more....

"I'll help you to become a good Boy...I won't hurt you..It will be quick one"~~

Prem : No....Move....Leave me please....!!

Prem cried again and tried his maximum to escape...But the Evil holding Prem's both wrist tightly and the wrists almost got marks.....

Prem : Uhhh!!! Boun.....Help me!!!!!

At the same time, Boun watching these all from the mountain area with Extreme Tensed  face...

Boun : phi....let me go now!!!

Boun looked at Gulf who staying with closed eyes and chanting some spells...

Boun : say phi... please....He gonna do something!!!!

Suddenly Gulf opened his eyes then looked at Prem and the beast with a Shocked face...

Boun : wh..what is it phi??

Gulf  : We have been cheated Boun...
He' s  cheated all of us...

Boun : huh?

Gulf : That's not the  Real destroyer...So we can't do anything...

Boun : WHAT?? Phi prem is---

"Ughhh Boun!!!!"

Boun looked at Prem who crying under that thing with calling his name...

Boun : Phi can I go now please???

Gulf : No not yet.... wait!!

Gulf looked around then looked up to the sky where The sun shining brightly..So Gulf smiled and Started to spelling some mantras at the sunlight with turning his red pupils in to even more dark......Boun looked at Gulf and Looked bback to Prem and saw the Beast' s vampire tooth  getting  too clos to Prem' s  neck ,and it going  to bite him in any seconds......

Prem : Ugh!!!!!!!

Boun : Phiiii.......!!!!

Suddenly, The sun light touched on the thing' s Back and it screamed loudly at Prem when he got a sudden burning sensation on his back.....So Prem cried even more and called Boun again......

Boun : Phiii???

Gulf : Go Boun....

Then without wasting any seconds, Boun flew up to that thing then held him strongly then pulled him back from Prem....So Prem starteld and got up from the ground  then crawled back fastly..

Boun : Prem Move!!!!!!!

Prem  looked at the side with scared face then quickly get up from the ground then moved back with teary eyes...Then he saw The thing and Boun attacking eachother with moving back to the cliff...