River Home

The Next Day Early morning...

Prem opened his exhausted eyes and blinked twice to get his vision clearly...His eyes all were swellen and tired because the lack of the sleep...... Slowly he looked around...The River home, Messy room and bed, marked Body ,Feeling Tired and a slight pain on his back hole... Everything is true..So Prem smiled when he found it wasn't a Dream.....So he looked around for Boun ,but he wasn't there..

Prem : Boun??

Prem looked around' the whole room, then slowly sat on the bed then pulled the blanket up on his chest... Now, he is not feeling cold at all....Maybe because of the fireplace, or maybe because of  the warmness-treatment of Boun who helped him to over come the coldness Eventhough the treatment was so painful for him...but  Prem smiled then looked around again for Boun, then looked at the clock....

but  Prem smiled then looked around again for Boun, then looked at the clock

Prem : (( Sighs))Boun !!Are you here??

Suddenly Prem Noticed a small bit of paper staying on the table...so he took it and read  it and it was a short note from Boun...

Prem smiled and fold the paper then sighed with thinking about the whole incidents happened between them an hour ago

Prem smiled and fold the paper then sighed with thinking about the whole incidents happened between them an hour ago... Finally , they did it Everything...And it was more beautiful and lovely than he expected..So Prem smiled again by the happiness... but Suddenly,..,

Tuck..tuck...tuck..tuck..tuck..tuck...

Prem Starteld by the sudden sound and he Quickly looked at the balcony  door...

Prem : Boun??

Tuck..tuck...tuck..tuck..tuck..tuck...

Prem again starteld by the sound then he slowly looked at the door side with scared like hell.....

Prem : Boun,  is that you?? Who's there??

Suddenly a ball like thing fell on the floor with a thud sound....