The News

Two days  later,....

Prem sitting on the hall caouch with reading his book and zee eating popcorn with watching Tom and Jerry The Movie....

Zee : Hahhahhahah!!!!! Catch him Tom!!!!!

Prem sighed and looked at him when Zee started to disturbing him...So Prem Quickly slaped on his hand with the book....

Zee : Ugh!! What?

Prem : Stop laughing...I'm reading here!

Zee  : Hahahha..But look at the TV....Look look look!! T...Tom gonna Ughh!!! Hahahahah!!!!! Gotcha!!!

Prem : ZEE!!!!

Zee  : Uhhh What??

Prem looked at him angerily...so Zee sighed and put down the Popcorn on the table then moved to prem..

Zee : What happened to you?

Prem : Huh?

Zee : Your Boun saying , You're getting angery without any reason,and Your Dad told me that You are being moody all the time and Now I'm too Understood that you are not feeling good at all...So Tell me.. what's going on..?

Prem : Huh? um...I..Don't know...I'm getting angery..I'm getting sad..I'm feeling very weak day by day...I don't know Why...

Zee : What's your doctor Said?

Prem : He said , I haven't any problem at all...

Zee : Then what?

Prem : That's what I said  I don't know.!!

Zee sighed and looked at his face and saw his eyes has dark circles...

Zee  : You're not sleeping well..??

Prem : Um.. actually, I am--sometimes I'm sleeping all day and night...Sometimes I'm not sleeping at all...So much tired now....I'm lucky we have on our study leave !!

Zee : So Thats it!! Your sleeping routine is changed..That's why you feeling weak!

Prem : Mm..Maybe...

Zee : So You should consult for that and should take medicines..

Prem : Is that serious problem?

Zee : Not really ! But sometimes it will become worse..

Prem sighed and leaned on the caouch with extreme Tensed face then slowly touched his bunny belly which is getting  big more and more....

Prem : Um..Zee?

Zee : Mm??

Prem : People will gain weight easily right?

Zee : Yeah If they will take proper work out...

Prem : No No.. Without...any work out..??

Zee : Oh you mean, That weight !! Yeah yeah If they are foody, They will gain weight easily...

Prem : With in weeks??

Zee : Definitely !!

Prem : With in Two days??

Zee : Um...Yeah may be..

Prem : With in one night  ? Are they  will gain 5 or 6 kg?

Zee : (( chuckled)) Are you Nut!!?? How can they be?? Impossible...why?

Prem sighed and looked down with a sad face...

Prem : Nothing...

Zee : By the way, You are so chubby now.... I  mean soooo fatty!!