The place

Boun: HOW DARE YOU  TO TOUCH THAT ??

Mew shocked and looked around...

Mew: BOUN!!!calm down...

Bae looked at him with angery face and his eyes get red in  even more dark...Suddenly  the door opened and one person looked at all of them with a serious face and looked down at Boun and Bae....

Suddenly  the door opened and one person looked at all of them with a serious face and looked down at Boun and Bae

Both shocked and get up immediately from the floor..Mew hold Boun' s hand then Bowed at him and looked at his face....

Mew: Good day Young Lord Kao..

Kao: Long live Dr.Mew....Get inside..

Kao looked at Boun with a serious face...

Kao:  You too young Boun...

Boun shocked and looked at his face...

Boun: is it over?? My prohibition??

Kao nodded as head as yes and get inside...Bae shocked by hearing that...

Bae: But Young Lord  his prohibition is not over yet and now he harmful for a door guard too...

Kao looked at his face with a serious face ..

Kao: A Door guard means protecting door from evil bloods,  not pure bloods...you touched a pure blood now without any provocation..They are here to inform something...

Bae: But young Lord he...

Kao: SILENCE!!!

Bae startled and looked down immediately....Kao looked at him and looked back at Mew and Boun....

Mew: we are here to talk to you Young Lord.. Especially at grand Lady....

Kao looked at him and looked at his Bag closely then shocked..

Kao: Come in!!

They nodded as yes and walks to in...About enter inside Boun looked at Bae with a smirk then get inside...Bae felt extreme anger by that...

Bae: Again He is won!!!!

Bae frustrationly stand at the door again with extreme frustrated face...Boun chukles and shook his head..Mew saw that and looked at Boun angerly..

Boun: Do not read his mind  while we here...

Boun: I'm not using that..I can understand what will be in his mind now..it's called common sense...

Mew looked at him and looked at Kao who walking to  a room and stood .
At the door..