Chapter 7: Enough Is Enough

Error POV

I knew something was up. It's been fifteen minutes. Ink has not returned to me. I wondered where he could be. That was until I felt a huge negative feeling coming from a certain AU near the Star Sanses base. Have they figured out?

Or-

Ink promised he wouldn't hurt anyone, but, he's been gone for far too long!

I quickly teleported to where Ink stood, a knife in hand, blood on his hands.

The scene before me was...

Awful.

I hated it.

I had to stop him!

How do I stop him?

I pulled my strings from my eyes, ready to attack.

"INK! YOU PROMISED!" I shout at him. He stops, perking up and turning to look at me.

"Ruru! What're you doing here~?" He chimes, a smile on his face.

"This isn't you!" I tell him, "YOU'RE A STAR!"

"A star? Is that...I'm a star? Is that supposed to stop me? I don't want to be a star, Ru...I'm done with the hard way of getting you. You play hard to get so I'll just get rid of everybody, then you can't run from me!" Ink shouts.

"I'm not running now am I?!" I snap at him, "Get the hell away from them, Ink!"

I noticed Killer was on the ground, the black tears thick and pouring down his face. All that hate...he usually doesn't have any problems with it, but, damn it was a lot. Dust was being healed rather quickly by Dream, but he still looked scared, Horror sat beside Dust and Dream. I could practically feel the rage and fear coming from him, Nightmare must be stronger because of this, that's a good thing. Blueberry looked ready to fight.

A portal opened behind Ink, without a sound, someone grabbed him and pulled him through. He seemed surprised by it. I highly doubted that person was with Ink.

Then, another portal from the sky, dropped Ink back down. He had scratches all over his face and his vitals were thrown beside him. Someone with a long jacket, covered in deep dark blue jumped down with a very colorful, short, Sans beside them. He hooded figure pulled off their jacket, it was...

"Outer?" I asked, he smiled at me.

"Heya, guys~!" He chimes, a smile still on his face. "Meet Sweetie."

"Hi," Sweetie said. He was short, looked really young for some reason; he wore a half pink, half blue jacket with no sleeves, long gloves that went up to his elbows, they were black. He wore boots, up to his knees, combat styled boots. His shorts were shorter than I've seen anyone wear, especially a boy, but they were long enough to be appropriate, barely.

He had paint on his face, his eyes were a hot pink, unlike the soft pink of his clothes and face paint, which matched the jacket, but opposite. So the pink side of the jacket had blue face paint on that side of his face and such.

"Enough, Ink! Stop this!" I urge him. He shakes his head.

"I WON'T STOP! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" He screams out, enraged. I growled, glaring at him.

"Enough is enough!" Outer says, summoning his magic. Sweetie smirked, following Outer's lead. What were they doing?

Author's Note: I'm listening to OctolingHacker's cover of "Nasty Majesty" from Splatoon 2. If you wanna hear her AMAZING interpretation of it, here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIzAWTvo_aw&list=TLPQMjIwMzIwMjG19MeFag8V4A&index=1

You don't have to, but, damn she sings good!

More chapters to come! ^-^