Chapter 8: Let's End This!

Btw, "Sweetie" aka "SugarTwist! Sans" is my AU Sans. He is only sixteen, he's strong and he's fierce. A teenage attitude as well lol.

Same with "Blood" aka "BloodLust! Sans" is another AU of mine. He's eighteen and he's taller. He's cold and harsh. No attitude, but damn he can be mean.

Sweetie POV

We both fired as much magic at him as we could muster. Of course, him being immortal and all, it didn't do anything to him! This is such a bullshit fight! How do you even win something like this? This is total bullshit!

I kept cursing mentally as the fight continued on. It was so dumb! You can't win something like this! He's immortal.

No, no, come on! We've got to beat him. Outer seemed determined so be determined as well!

I rushed forward, smacking the immortal god against the skull. He yelps in surprise, not of pain. I could tell. He wasn't probably feeling any of this, until...

"INK! ENOUGH!"

Everyone stopped. Ink, Outer, myself, Error, Nightmare and even Blueberry. We all stopped and turned to see three people standing next to each other.

"Huh? Are you an AU of-" Ink starts but is cut off.

"We're BloodLust! Murder Trio!" The hooded one answers. "I'm Dust, call me Murder though. That's Killer. Yes, he's wearing a blindfold, don't ask. Call him Dagger. He uses daggers rather instead of just a normal knife. That's Horror, call him Hunger." Murder tells them.

"Another AU?" Ink asks, boringly. "I'll end you just as fast as the others!" Ink snaps, laughing a bit, "COME AT ME!"

"Stay back," Hunger tells us. "Or else we might hurt you guys as well."

"What do you mean?" Blue asks, "You can't do much to him, he's immortal."

"You can't do much to him." Hunger corrects. Horror looks up.

"What does that mean, other me?"

"It means...we can hurt him." Hunger states, turning and walking over to his Murder Trio.

"Isn't Dagger blind currently?" I ask, confused. "Shouldn't they take off the blindfold?"

"I- I'm not sure..." Nightmare mutters, glancing to Killer. Killer shrugs.

Dagger smirks, racing forward.

"He's gonna-!" Dream cut himself off when Dagger dodged Ink's attack and proceeded to kick him in the jaw, throwing Ink back. "Oh stars...he's flexible."

"Dagger" BloodLust! Killer POV

I smirked, racing forward towards where I could feel Ink at. I dodged his oncoming attack, a single swipe of his brush. I ducked to the ground then when he missed his swing, I kicked him in the jaw, a satisfying crack could be heard.

I followed the thud where he landed, quickly swinging down, hitting him once more. I could feel the stares of the others. I held my ground without Hunger or Murder's help. Although we made a badass team together. I snickered to myself, attacking once more.

"The hell are you so strong!?" Ink snapped at me, shoving me back. I jumped back after, creating distance between us.

"Me? I'm not anywhere compared to yours." I admit. "The original is always four times stronger. Actually, he could beat you right now, if he could trust his instincts," I inform them all.

"What do you mean by that?" Nightmare of the original DreamTale asks me. I turn in the direction of him, looking right at him. "How do you do that?"

"I can see. Not with my eyes, but, with my senses. I can see you. You're Killer is strong as well. There's a reason for the blindfold. You don't second guess yourself, you can't afford to once you've confirmed their location. You're blind, after all,"

I pulled another blindfold from my pocket, tossing it at Nightmare. He catches it and turns to his Killer. I pay attention to Ink once more.

"Come on, Ink~ Don't tell me you're getting afraid now!" I yell, laughing. I felt Hunger and Murder circling Ink like a pack of wild dogs.