Chapter 2: It's A Tragedy

⚠️MAJOR SWEAR WARNING ⚠️

Error POV 

I remember that I had left Ink with Dream and Blue. I had told him that I was going to meet up with him later but I had totally forgotten after getting sidetracked by an old acquaintance of mine. He wasn't a friend but we knew each other. We didn't really talk much due to the fact that we didn't tend to get along very much. 

Although, I had nothing against him. His name was Tricks. He came from a dead AU which had been destroyed years ago. That's part of the reason we didn't get along, he blamed me for the destruction of his AU and his home. He had hardly any reason to live anymore, he had told me not so long ago. It's nice to see he's a little better, if any at all. 

Still, I felt something...OFF when I left him. Like when I left I'd never see him again.

I frowned to myself, heading back to the previous AU where I had left him. The AU where Dream, Ink, and Blue were hanging out.

I decided to go see where Dream, Ink, and Blue were.

I teleported inside. 

"Hello?" I ask, calling into the semi-dark house. 

Were they even here?

I received no answer. 

"HELLO?" I shout.

"Huh?" Blue calls, he seemed to be upstairs. "Who is it?" 

"ERROR." I answer instantly. "WHERE'S INK?"

"Ink...? He should be in the kitchen! I'll be down in a moment." 

"Ok, I don't care," I mutter, walking into the kitchen. It looked as though they were making some kind of soup. I suppose Ink had been told to cut up the vegetables. He had. They seemed to have been cut pretty recently, too. 

"Ink?" I call out into the small kitchen. "Ink??" I ask.

I got no answer. 

"..."

There was a metallic scent to the air. Almost of blood. I kept quiet. It was a pretty strong scent. As if someone had died...or been killed. Not that I don't see blood a lot, especially working with Nightmare and his wonderful group of lovely psychopaths. 

"Ink?" I ask, quieter this time. "Ink, come out." 

"Sure thing~." Ink says, now behind me. He touches my shoulder and I involuntarily flinch away from him. "Sorry, I forgot, don't touch~!" Ink says, he seemed to be extra happy about something, he smelled slightly of blood. 

"Why do you smell like blood?" I ask him. He stops, a smile falling from his face in an instant, he looks at me with his emotionless face. 

In a monotone voice he answers me, "It's nothing. I just messed up while cooking." 

"You messed up while cooking? What're you making?" I ask. 

"Oh! Soup! Blueberry wanted mine and Dream's help to make it!" Ink says, his normal happiness back, a special spring in his step this time.