⚠️ Ending 2: Escape Plan ⚠️

Error POV

When Ink hit me, I didn't pass out...! I used all my strength left in me once he teleported me away to stay awake. I wasn't going to run away yet. He'd have time to catch me. I'd have to play it smart to get away from him.

I waited, patiently, until I heard distant footsteps and the door creak open slowly.

"Squid...?" I asked, my voice was far to quiet to be heard by anyone in the large room. Unless they stood right next to me. Was he standing next to me, yet?

"Shh...you're alright." Ink said, his voice reassuring. I didn't trust him one bit.

"Where are we?" I asked him, confused a bit.

"You're ok, Ruru, I've got you. Nobody can hurt you now. We're safe."

"Safe?" I ask, his voice had a touch of aggression to it. I had to play into it.

"Safely locked away. I promise. Just sleep. You're head must be hurting."

"What happened?"

"Nothing happened. I just had to take care of someone." He says, his voice slightly hostile that time. I flinched a bit as his arms wrapped around me in a hug. "Shh..." He whispered.

I closed my eyes, letting myself drift into a light sleep.

It wasn't long before he let me go and rolled over, falling asleep himself. I opened my eyes and quiet sat up. I knew how to kill Ink. He wasn't immortal like most believed. He wasn't immortal at all, actually.

You just had to destroy him...for good.

I summoned a blaster...and shot

He didn't shout or scream. He was just gone, dust laid on the pillow, I brushed it away, watching as the breeze carried the remains off to never be seen again. I smiled to myself, grabbed the knife on the side table and started to leave the castle.

I knew he wouldn't just leave himself and I here alone.

That would be too much. There were humans and monsters.

One of them stopped me.

"Shouldn't you be asleep with the master?" A human man asked me, confused.

"Get out of my way," I warn him.

"I can't do that. You have to go back to the master."

"Then, I'll move you," I tell him, turning with one swift motion and stabbing him quickly in the chest. He gasped in shock and pain, his body slumping over and falling to the floor limply.

Blood poured from his mouth, splattering against the floor as he coughed harshly. Blood staining his shirt as he grabbed onto his shirt, gripping tightly.

His eyes got glassy and dull. He soon fell limp, lying in a pool of his own deep crimson blood. I frowned, the scent of blood was stuck in the air. I ran from that point on, running as fast as I could, soon, when I hit the end of the castle hall, the magic-proof barrier was gone, I teleported back to the Bad Guys Base.

"NIGHTMARE!" I scream, "Nightmare!"

I first saw Killer, he looked at me, and gasped. "Nighty!" He called, Nightmare answered to Killer instantly.

"Yes, Kills? What is it-" Nightmare stopped, "How did you get away?"

"I killed him," I tell Nightmare.

"You killed Ink?" He questions.

"He's not immortal just because he doesn't have a soul. I'm the only one who can kill him," I tell Nightmare. He nods and calls the other bad guys before Killer attacks me with a hug. I quickly hug Killer back.

"I'm glad you're okay..." Killer says, smiling.

"I'm glad you're all okay," I tell them all. I got swarmed by hugs and eventually we told the stars and neutrals that I killed Ink.

Dream and Blue were upset, obviously, that was their friend, but, they got over it. They had true friends, the other stars.

I was free.