Ashton Irwin

Y/f/d - Your Favourite Drink

It was Valentine's Day but your boyfriend, Ashton was on tour with his band. You were watching y/f/m with some popcorn and y/f/d. Piles of blankets covered your pyjama's. 'Never Be' begun playing and Ashton's face popped up on the screen.

"Hey Ash. What's up?" You mumbled.

"Nothing baby girl. How are you doing. I'm sorry I can't be there." He said and you imagined a sad smile on his adorable face.

"I'm okay I'm watching y/f/m. Is it raining where you are?" You asked looking out the door window, watching the rain droplets soak into the ground.

"Yeah it is." The doorbell rang and a confused look masked your face. You got up from under all the blankets and crept towards the door, opening it slightly so you could peek out. Ashton stood there, a bunch of flowers were in his hand and a dimpled smile met your view. You dropped your phone and rushed towards him not caring if you got wet. He dragged you out onto the road and spun you round, placing a tender kiss on your lips, your foreheads rested on each other's.

"I love you Y/n..." He whispered kissing your nose.

"I love you too Ash." You replied. He giggled and dipped you after an elegant spin.

"A kiss in the rain. How cliche." He chuckled and kissed you as the heavens opened on top of you.