Your child runs on stage

Ashton:
An impatient 6 year old was balanced on your lap as you tried to text your sister. Ashton was on stage performing to an audience when Ryan decides to run onto the stage halfway through Good Girls. You could hear Ashton laugh and pull Ryan into his lap. He held Ryan's small hands in his and carried on drumming. You and the fans went crazy at the adorable moment...

Calum:
You and Calum were newly weds and already had a baby called Ava but he couldn't be there for her birth and he was devastated. After a few phone calls with the boys and your trusty laptop, you planned to visit Calum while he was on tour in London. While they were performing you took your bundle of joy on stage right in front of Cal. His eyes glistened and he stops playing as he lays eyes on both of you. He runs over and takes Ava from you cuddling her into his chest and showing the audience her...

Luke:
You and your toddler, Kaiden missed Luke so much while he was on tour. It was Luke's birthday and the boys had gotten a box big enough for you to fit in and a smaller on for Kaiden. Before Luke entered the stadium they both helped you in and you say in the dark practically bubbling with excitement.

"Guys what could you get me that fit in a box that big?" You took that as your cue and jumped out frightening Luke, a little bit later out pops Kaiden and you both run at Luke hugging him tightly.

"These are the best presents you could've got me. Thank you Ashton, Calum and Michael..." And the teenage girl screams filled the arena ...

Michael:
Much like Michael, his teenage angsty daughter, Katie was eager to see her dad perform live again. Through her 14 years of living Michael had taught her everything she knew about playing the guitar and a few lessons from Uncle Luke. You gave her the sheet of music for Don't Stop and a guitar and she began to play. Slowly you pushed her on stage next to Michael who grinned at you and then they had a competition on who had the best riffs...