VMA Preference

Ashton:
The limo would pull up beside the red carpet. You and your boyfriend for 2 years, Ashton Irwin, was attending the VMA's. As soon as you stepped outside, the camera flashes blinded you. Luke, Calum and Michael followed behind both of you.

"Smile and wave boys." you reminded them.

"Smile and wave."

Calum:
You and Calum were posing for the cameras. You were famous YouTuber so you had to get a few solo pictures.

"Nooooo, baby. Come back." Calum pouted.

"Fine." You huffed. He wrapped a tanned arm around your waist and smiled. You leaned in and kissed his cheek as the flashes of the paparazzi blinded you both.

Luke:
You and Luke had been best friends since birth, so it seemed
right that you were invited to spend this special night with him.

"Luke, are you dating?" A fan shouted.

"No we're not, I wish we we're though." He said back. You blushed at the comment.

"Well then Y/n would you date him?" A interviewer asked. You blushed and nodded as you saw his eyes light up. He pulled you into his broad chest and kissed you passionately in front of the crowd ignoring all the screams from the fans.

Michael:
While you and your boyfriend, Michael were walking down the red carpet stopping every so often to pose, to saw your favourite singer, Ariana Grande (or whoever you want). You tugged on Michael's sleeve and silently pointed at her.

"Come on I'll introduce you to her." He chuckled.

"Hi Ariana, this my girlfriend, Y/n. Could she have a picture with you?" He asked. She nodded and you took a selfie. As she walked you whispered to Michael.

"Thanks Mikey." And passionately kissed him.