5SOS as Disney Princes

Ashton: Flynn Rider

Your room was full of your paintings and swirls that you did in your spare time. Ashton Irwin, the schools flirt and bad boy had climbed up the side of your house and was now sitting tied up to a chair with old rags. Your lizard sat on his shoulder, glaring at him. "Will you let me go now? He asked, struggling against his bonds. You help a frying pan in your trembling hands, "What are you doing here?" Your voice cracking. He put his hands up in mock surrender. "I wanted to see you." Your eyes squinted, trying to work out whether he was lying to you or not. "If I let you go will you take me somewhere?" You asked, pointing the frying pan at him. He nodded bored. "Would you be able to take me in to Sydney?" He nodded again. "Alright I'll let you go if you promise to take me there." He nodded once more. Your hands fumbled against the tight knots. Once he got up you expected him to bolt but he actually stood and waited for you to grab your stuff as he massaged where the ropes had been. "Sorry about the..." You nodded towards his wrists sheepishly. "Nah don't worry about it. I mean it must've been weird to have a guy climb through your window." You nodded honestly. "Right then. Next stop: Sydney." He cried.

Calum: Aladdin

Your father was an extremely rich man. His name was on toilet paper all the way to phones. All you wanted to do was to go into the shopping mall with your friends but apparently it was 'too' dangerous for you to go out alone. One day you decided to sneak out and visit the mall by yourself, you petted your German Shepherd, Rajah and secretly climbed down your mansion. Your legs picked up speed as you ran into the huge building. "WOW!" You gasped, running into hot topic. You picked up a cute shirt, you went to walk out of the shop but you were stopped by a burly man. "Where do you think your going?" He growled, holding onto your arm, you squealed and struggled trying to get free. "My father can pay for it!" You whispered, his fingernails digging into your wrist. "Well he's not here is he?" He said dragging you away. A tall boy quickly slipped his fingers off your wrist, he dragged you out the shop and down an alley way. "Quickly up here." He said motioning to a wooden ladder that leant up against a house. You both climbed up the ladder and sat on the plush cushions. "How the hell did you think you would achieve that?" He asked, throwing you the shirt. You shrugged. "Well I'm Calum..."

Luke: Prince Philip

You lived in the country since you were a young girl, you were brought up by three women, sisters, today was your resting day, you used this to take your basket and collect berries and flowers. Your eyes closed and you began swaying. "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam." Your voice rang out through the mystical forest. You heard a shuffle in the bushes but you took no notice to it. A male voice joined in with yours and you snapped around. A tall boy smiled at you, grabbing your hands and twirling you round in a circle. Your voices harmonized as you finished the song. You glanced down. "I'm sorry I must leave, I'm not allowed to talk to strangers." You muttered, picking up your basket and brushing down your dress. "But you said it yourself, we've met before." He said, walking back up beside you. "We have?" "Yes, we've met once upon a dream." He smiled, slipping his hands into yours. "At least stay for a while, I love your voice." He said, pointing to a group of rocks. You stared at his pleading face and gave in. "Fine I'll stay." That was one of the best decisions you've ever made...

Michael: Prince Eric

You had just been washed up onto shore, your scuba mask had gone missing yet you still went swimming, probably the worst ideas you've ever had. You spluttered out water, a hand lifted your head up and cleared your airway. "Thank you." You coughed, looking up into beautiful eyes. "No problem darling." He smirked, pulling you up against his warm, dry chest. "What are you doing?" He asked, picking up your stray towel and dabbing at your wet suit. "I went scuba diving without a scuba mask." You blushed as he chuckled. "Probably not the best idea." He took your hand and lead you into a large house on the side of the cliff. "Should I come into a strange boy's house that I've only just met?" I asked, standing on the mat. "You don't know who who I am do you?" He chuckled, sitting on his plush white sofa. You shook your head, plopping down next to him. "I'm Y/n." You said, holding out your hand. He took your hand and pressed a kiss to it. "I'm Michael. Prince Michael..."