Mikey

Your hips swayed as you entered the room, it was another party hosted in the frat house. "AHH Y/N YOU MADE IT!" An arm locked around your neck. "Hey Cal." You chuckled, lifting his arm off your shoulders and looked around. "Drinks are over there, beer pong in the corner and dancing, well dancing is right here." He wandered off as you poured yourself a drink into the infamous red solo cups. You could feel the stares from hormonal college boys burn into your dress, which was a short body con dress with cut outs, you felt a weight on your head. "Lukey!" You squealed cuddling into his hard chest. "Y/n. Glad you could make it, it's never a party without you." He chuckled lifting his arm off your head. "By the way, Mikey's looking for you." He bit his lip ring at your blushing face as he was pulled away by a short brunette. You made your way over to the beer pong table where there was an intense match between Ashton and Michael. "Evening boys." You chuckled as Ashton missed the cup by mere centimetres. "Y/N!" Ashton said as Michael took his shot, his tongue poking out his pink lips as he concentrated. The ping pong ball bounced off the table and you caught it mid air, your eyes meeting Michael's. "Miss Y/n." He dragged out, smirking as his eyes travelled up and down your body. You handed the ball to Ashton who somehow manage to plop the ball into the remaining cup. Cheers that were soon cut off by a blast of music as Ashton paraded round the room. "Aww tough luck babe." You cooed, adjusting Michael's snap back on his head. "You wanna do team matches? Calum and I verses you two?" Ashton asked, picking up the stray white ball. You both nodded and got into position. Ashton went first, the ball hitting the rim of the cup and bouncing off the table. A girl retrieved it, you grabbed it off her and threw it, it landed perfectly in the cup. Ashton groaned and picked up the cup of beer, hesitantly sipping it, Calum patted him on the shoulder before attempting to throw the ball in a cup. He succeeded and you picked up the cup, downing the contents to all 3 boys surprise. Michael took the ball and missed slightly, Ashton threw the ball and it nearly landed in the cup. He huffed in annoyance. "I know it sucks to be second best Ash." You giggled, the ball landing neatly in the cup. He rolled his eyes at you playfully as Calum threw the ball again, this time maybe a little too forceful. The cup spilled all over Michael's shirt, staining it. "Fuck!" Both Michael and Calum cussed at the same time. "Calum do a one on one with Ash while I help Mikey clean up." You ordered, grabbing Michael's arm as Calum 'saluted' you. You dragged Michael up the stairs behind you, pulling out a crisp white towel and dabbing his chest with it. Once you reached to the end of the buttoned up shirt Michael shifted uncomfortably. You bit your lip as you worked the wet out of the shirt, Michael's head bobbed up and down, staring at the walls. "Fuck it!" He cursed, pushing you up to the wall and forcefully attaching his lips to yours. You groaned as his tongue slipped into your mouth and massaged your tongue with his. "You look so hot in that dress Y/n! You don't understand how hard it was not to run my hands all over you." He whispered darkly, his large hands rubbing circles into your hips. "Y/N? MICHAEL?" You heard a voice yell from the stairs. You both broke apart, Michael's hand found yours and he pulled his snap back onto your head. You fixed your hair underneath it and made your way downstairs. "Alright! Who's ready to get their ass whooped?" You shouted heading over to the beer pong table...