(18). Hands-on Explanations

Lilith's POV

Mason told me he sent Ren to just ruff up Alvero, why would he want to even hurt Alvero he is like his lil dog he treats him like shit but Alvero worships the ground he walks on anyway.

She went tonight I saw her, but she doesn't know I'm here. Mason told me to back off but I just had to make sure she was safe.

I heard about two shots moments ago coming from the top floor. I am trying to call Ren but she isn't answering my calls.

I rush up the flight of stairs as the elevator was taking too fucking long. I am on the fourth floor and blood along with unconscious bodies slumped on the floor leading to a room. My foot bumped into something I look down to see Ren in a pool of blood which seems to be coming from her leg.

She better not fucking die, it's the second time she's unconscious in my arms and it's not fun.

I lift her bridal style and thankfully she latches onto my neck as I step over the bodies on the floor.

*

I stitched her up and bandage her wounds. I couldn't take her to a hospital people would ask too many questions.

After bandaging her up I brought her to the estate and put her in the last available guess room beside my brother. Tucked her in bed and left two aspirin and a glass of water and left her.

I need a drink. I drive to the bar closest to the estate, I think I'll settle for tequila tonight.

I open the door to the bar and lowe and behold, my big brother, is drunk at a bar. He knows how to handle his liquor so he must have been here a while. I rush to his assistance as he stumbles as he tries to stand.

"It's ok Mase I'm here," I say to him as he looks up at me with a smug grin.

"Lily...I love you, Lilly...Renesm....she doesn't love you like me" he slurs as I buckle him in the car. Why would he say that about Ren?

We pull up in the driveway as I was about to make a call... I stopped as I know he wouldn't want people to see him in this state it would ruin his reputation.

"Hop on big bro" even though his body is very much more than my body I can carry him on my back to his room.

"Yay piggyback ride..yaay" he holds on as I begin my journey to his room.

When we get there he says something...

"I'm gonna remove.....Renesm from your life just..... wait Lily"

And he became unconscious, oh no he's not gonna just threaten Ren like that and then get to sleep it off while Ren is just mere meters away in pain because of him. I grab his body and pull him into the shower to sober him up, just enough to as him more questions.

"Mase what the fuck did you do!" I scream at him as he doesn't even move. I slap him, well attempt to as he caught my hand inches away from his face. When he whispered into my ear.

"By the time I do anything it'll be too late, you won't be able to do anything about it. Remember that old hag I told you to 'handle' it was that whore's  mother, do you think she would believe anything you say if she knows the truth?" he was sober all along as he stares into my soul.

"Don't ever call her that" I punch him in the jaw.

I can't let him hurt her but I can't let her know he's my brother, or she will know that I was the one sent to kill her mother.

*

Mason's POV

She taught I was drunk and showed me her real feelings towards Renesme. She has no room for such emotions in this area of work, if I can't hurt Renesme I'll just have to hurt Lily for her good

I make my way to the bathroom to wash my face before going to bed. When I exited the bathroom and to my surprise Renesme was standing in the middle of my room with arms across her chest.

"Mr. Malcolm, off to bed so soon?" She says while taking soft strides towards me in only a t-shirt, a very thin one too.

"It's getting quite hilarious now, what about me says 'Approachable'?" I watch her as her eyes roam over my bare chest down to my grey sweats.

"Sir do you mind if I show you, I am better at hands-on explanations"

She places her hand on my chest as she runs her hand gently till she is behind me. She latches her chest to my back as runs her hand across my abs. "Your neck..." She brushes her lips on my neck just below my ears, as she reaches my earlobe and nibble on it. "..makes you approachable....your lower back..." She massages my lower back"

"It's late-" I turn to tell her.

She shushes me as she kisses me. As both our tongues battle for dominance she pulls apart catching a breath as she removes her t-shirt and now I can see her perky breast lightly bounce. My eyes roam her gorgeous body, in that moment all I could think was that this woman was beyond beautiful. My eyes trail her body to see a bandage on her right thigh...now that I see her in this way....a pain in my chest. She realizes that I was looking and lifts my chin to look her in the eyes. "It's nothing it doesn't hurt"

I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her in. The more we exchanged saliva and my tongue explores her mouth I could feel her body melting into mine as we become one.

As the night blooms and the hormones rise, the bed was no longer needed, we were on the floor because of space. I wanted to explore her body like a pirate on a new island, no corners unkissed, no spot untasted. I laid her on her back, gripped her neck as I slightly stop her airflow then started the journey down, I kissed her breasts all over, even licked the under boob, and sucked on each nipple. She moans and started to hyperventilate, he stopped to give her rest and she whispered, "No, if you stop it might only get worse." So he went back to the pleasure, as I pinch each nipple firmly and twist she covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Her tummy was soft, clean and smooth for his tongue did not stop until it touched her clit.

She exhaled while, I kissed it to say hello; but when I stuck my tongue out and tasted the clit her legs twitched and I went at it. The eating was soft and juicy as my tongue had a field day inside her pussy and my fingers played with her clit. Her toes curled as her legs vibrate, then sudden, like a broken faucet her pussy started to spray as I moved my head and rubbed her clit with my finger. She cries out and covers her.

I crawls back up and moved her hands to begin to kiss. She was blushing something I now realize she does when she's embarrassed breath taken by her beautiful show.

"You look beautiful Renesme" I say as I push some loose hair behind my air.

"Mr. Malcolm..."

I don't want her beautiful voice to call me that, "Call me Mason..that's my first name" she snuggles into my arm as she whispers into my ear "good night Mason.." as she drifts off to sleep.

I lift her from the floor and gently place her in my bed, as I lean down and give her a kiss "good night Renesme"

Now it's time for me to fucking take a cold shower to get rid of my massive erect dick in my pants.

A/N ~I believe this chapter was a good one, long but good none the less🥰