(29). Anything for my little princess

"Where are you going Lilith?" Mason calls from behind the two girls giggling away.

"Mase don't you fucking dear right now"

Lilith put Ren down so that she can stand on her feet. Now Ren standing like a deer in head lights with Mason staring her dead in the eye like he knew damn well what they did last night.

"No manners, Ren? I ordered you to do a mission and you storm out like a little brat, and you Lilith goes chasing her like an old nanny that rich people hire. Pathetic" as soon as the word fell from his mouth into the surrounding air, not even Gods couldn't stop what Ren did next.

Like a rocket her fists collided with Mason's face

over
.
And over
.
And over again,

with Ren now on top of him.

"I don't give a fuck what you say about me but don't you dare disrespect Lily like that"

Mason's POV

Look at this bitch growing balls all of a sudden.

I chuckle as she get off of me with the aid of my sister of course. Probably in the poor little thing's best interest.

"Funny how you wanna fight me and defend the person who killed your own mother in cold blood"

I stand to my feet brush myself off and by the rage in Renesme's eyes I know I don't have to worry about her following me.

"Jim ready my plane I'm going to Texas, I have business to deal with." Turns out if I want things to be done properly I will have to go myself.

"The plane leaves at 6pm so ensure that you are on it before I get there, understood?"

Renesme's aura has changed dramatically as she simply just nods and heads towards her room without so much as a glance in Lilith's direction. Something really has changed, is she seriously that bothered by her mother's death. I mean from my intelligence she abused Ren for practically all her life. In a way her dad putting a hit on her mom was an act of mercy on her life. If someone did that for me when I was younger, things would've been so much different.

I honestly don't hate Ren, the poor girl is just in the wrong industry. She should've kept to normal means to make money, legal means. Atleast that's what I would want for myself if I was ever given the opportunity she has.

When I was younger I didn't dream of being the most powerful mafia in South America and half of Europe, I had simple dreams like normal boys would. I wanted to become a neurologist, my dream died when the last parent died. I was 23 year old left to run the family business and take care of my little sister. I couldn't fail, because I had to take care of Lilith.

After eight years with the business and my sister I have managed to branch off and dominate South America. I got to where I am because I had to for my little sister not because I had parents who loved me. I had no parents I only had persons who made sure I was breathing and that's it. So I understand her situation but I just wish she would pick a less dangerous area of work.

*

Renesme's POV

After all that fucking time! She fucked me, sucked me in heavenly places all while knowing that she was the one who murdered my mother.

"Would you like me to take you things to the plane mam?"

I simply nod to the man, I guess I'm going now. This is all allot right now I need a shower.

Turning on the shower head putting it on cold, the droplets stream through the shower head running down my curves. Tears long held back merges with the water streams down my face. Why do I keep doing this to myself, I fuck up everything stable in my life by choosing instability. I would have been well taken care of by Jake and play with Jenny who knows maybe I would have a baby for him.....why did I just drastically fuck up such a good life, I just had to get wet every time I think about her, her voice giving me directive. Her strap on dildo.

Stop thinking about her, well I am trying my hardest hopefully going on this mission will clear my head space a little bit.

I quickly get out of the shower and opted on dressing elegant today, despite my emotions this is still the first time I would be going on a private jet.

I stand in front of the mirror looking at my black sports bra with a black blazer,  white cargo pants with a black belt and Dr. Martens. My curves show a bit more in this close fitting pants but fuck it.

 My curves show a bit more in this close fitting pants but fuck it

Mason's POV

5:59pm

"Can you bring a bottle of champagne  and a bottle of wine, not sure which ones she prefers so just bring them both"

"Who said I'd come?"
Renesme's voice sounds from behind me.

"Right away sir" the lady smiles and leaves us.

"I know my princess would want some fresh air, and if you are being honest with yourself you might secretly want pussy from my sister but you absolutely want dick from me"

I stand towering her body as she bites her lips, something I noticed she does when she is nervous.

I tilt her head up so that she can look into my face when I say this.

"Just wanted to let you know, if the whole girl thing with my sister doesn't  work out I'll be here to be in your core with the real thing. Anything for my little princess"

"The champaign and wine, sir"

The attendant whispers behind me, saved my God it seems.

"This is a 6 hour flight so let this resonate"
I connect our lips bitting softly on her bottom lip as I left to go back to my seat.

A/N I can only update one chapter right now but.....the book will be finished soon.❤ vote and comment.