(37). ⚠The Faventia's and The Castiõs

Aliyah's naked body made hard contact with the cold concrete and she cried out in shock and pain. 'My feeling is coming back, bearly but...' Aliyah noted to herself

Rose then dragged Aliyah over to a patch of carpet on the floor.

"Hands and knees," Rose snapped, "Now."

Rose pulled her fingers out and with a final lick, her tongue as well. She grabbed the smaller woman's shoulders and pulled her up so she was kneeling in front of Rose. Rose clasped one of Liyah's arms and held it out, then reached out with another hand and grabbed the rope to tie around Liyah's wrist again. This time though, she was pulled a bit backward. Rose quickly did the same with Liyah's other arm. Aliyah was on her knees, her body forming an acute angle. Rose went around to face Aliyah and sat on her lap, straddling her and making her legs fold and her arms extend painfully.

"Are you having fun?" Rose asked slowly, starting to rub her pussy against Aliyah, "my little slut."

She punctuated her words with a quick squeeze of Liyah's breasts.

"Yes," Aliyah breathed, puffing out her chest wanting Rose to touch her again, "Touch me, Rose, I want your hands all over me, it feels so good."

Aliyah moaned as Rose moved her hips faster over Aliyah and rolled a nipple in between her fingers.

"I know, darling," Rose whispered into Liyah's ear.

Aliyah had tried to not succumb, but she craved Rose's touch. She had never felt anything this good before, it was worth all the pain and tears, she just wanted more. She buried her face in Rose's neck hungrily traveling down to her breasts. She licked and nibbled every bit and Rose moaned and praised her "little slut" for doing such a good job.

Rose pulled away from Aliyah and got off of her. She walked to a corner of the room where there was a cabinet, she walked slowly and she let her hips sway. From the ground, arms tied to either side of the wall, Aliyah stared at her, watching her hips and ass sway and move, she could feel the wetness between her legs grow. Rose pulled a shiny piece of black ribbon out of the cabinet, she turned around and walked back to Aliyah, taking her time. This time, Aliyah could see her full breasts move and bounce with each step, all she wanted to do was suck on those perfect nipples. Rose reached Aliyah and was nearly on top of her. Rose's pussy was right above Liyah's mouth, Aliyah used her legs that she was sitting on to get her closer. Her mouth closed around a mess of hair and came, she pushed her tongue up into Rose's folds.

Rose gasped and then started to moan and rock her hips back and forth. She grabbed the back of Liyah's head and pressed Liyah's face into her pussy. She held it there as Liyah's tongue darted in and out and all around her vaginal walls. Aliyah flicked Rose's clit with her tongue and then ventured deeper.

"Liyah," Rose gasped, her legs were quaking and her hand was completely entangled in Liyah's hair, "Stop, I'm going to come soon if you don't."

Rose pulled Aliyah away from her pussy by her hair, Aliyah leaned forward in an attempt to lap up the wetness dripping down Rose's legs.

"No," Rose said, she sat down hard on Aliyah and wrapped her legs around her waist.

Aliyah felt Rose's wet coarse hair against her stomach, she rolled her hips to provide friction for Rose, but Rose grabbed her hips to stop their movement. Rose then took the piece of ribbon and put it over Liyah's eyes, tying it tightly behind her head. With Aliyah now blinded, Rose trailed her fingers lightly from Liyah's face to her neck, her collarbone, her breasts, and lastly to her hips. She gave them a tight squeeze and rolled her hips, creating friction between her pussy and Liyah's stomach. Before she could come though, she got off of Aliyah.