23. (part 2) "You need to go"

Aliyah arches a brow wondering where this convention was going and Lilith just shrugs.

"Really because that girl you've been parading around with seems to be all you think about now," Aliyah commented darkly not being able to contain the information mason had sent to her.

"You won't touch her," Lilith says lowly. The unspoken threat would have had more weight behind it if she hadn't had her sweat-slicked hand rutted in the girl.

"Never said I was gonna, But she deserves to know pain, too. The kind we go through."

"She already has."

Aliyah chuckles, and it sounds like gravel being turned underfoot.

"Maybe. Maybe she just doesn't know it the way I want her to."

Lilith snarls at that, fists a handful of raven hair tight enough that Aliyah whines, and pulls her down to face her.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Aliyah blinks and tilts her head back so pressure heightens her senses, urging Lilith to grasp tighter.

"Seems like you already know,"

"Fuck you," Lilith spits out. "Red won't kill someone if they don't deserve it."

Aliyah gurgles a laugh out.

Lilith rolls her neck languidly, staring pointedly at the girl sitting above her.

"Whatever you say, Lil. Are you going to fuck me now?"

Lilith lets go of Aliyah. Her silence is answer enough.

Renesme

I had questions for Lily but after what happened in Mason's office I felt I was in the wrong about her. He treated me like shit and yet still my core still melts for him.

Enough about him I want to see where I stand with Lily, I need to put a fucking lock on the hoe side of my brain she is taking too much control as of lately.

I am without words as I am cemented to the floor watching Lily having sex with another woman.

***

The now halt on their sexual reunion was not being shared just between them as Renesme had been watching for a while and heard everything they had said regarding her.

Lilith midway pulling up her clothes to leave her ex-lover, shocked at Renesme just standing there starting with judgment in her eyes.

Lilith

"Ren it's not-" she began to say with raised hands. Aliyah interrupts as Renesme is about to speak.

"Don't fucking apologize to her, she doesn't even want you. I want you, I'm the one that wants to fuck you"

"Shut the fuck up Liyah!"

"No she's right Lily, I'm not with you so it's not my place. I'll be in the gym"
Every fibre in my being wanted to hold her back by her wrist and pull her into my arms, just to assure her that I'm hers. My brain knew what Liyah said was the truth, we are not together.